Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

itsmyyard

25 Ways to hit the CODEBREAKER

Exactly what i've been saying for years ever since TNA Impact came out, the engine is so outdated, skip a year if they have to to get the engine to full par in my opinion.

Won't somebody make a "25 ways to hit the 619"?

It's not as much of a variety finisher and the animation seems too long for a video. It could be done though.5

Have ur 3rd person be Orton, and hit the RKO after the Codebreaker-- since they go so high in the air after itz hit.. That would be epic.. Or u could use Big Show, or HBK.. My only beef wit Jericho is the Lionsault animation.. I think they could've done it a lil differently-- maybe like a double back flip or so.. Nice vid..

Have ur 3rd person be Orton, and hit the RKO after the Codebreaker-- since they go so high in the air after itz hit.. That would be epic.. Or u could use Big Show, or HBK.. My only beef wit Jericho is the Lionsault animation.. I think they could've done it a lil differently-- maybe like a double back flip or so.. Nice vid..

When they're in the air after the codebreaker they're still in the animation so you can't follow it up.