Is it actually possible to reverse on this game?

Muur

I press RB when it says, it doesn't work and the CPU seems to be able to reverse at will and blocks 90% of all my moves. I can only seem to win by cheating and hitting them with weapons as it takes a butt load of hits before you're disqualified.

its kind of about timing. the red rb usually pops up just after your window of opportunity to reverse. its about learning the different moves and where their reversal points are. try and look at the animation rather than look for the red rb. it also works when performing moves, if you press rb at the reversal opportunity before your opponent does you can block them from reversing it. its a pretty cool system. it does take a bit of learning but once you get it, its really satisfying.

I think the problem with following the on-screen reversal prompt is that it takes a split second to see the reversal icon and press the button. By the time you see the reversal icon, register it in your mind and press the button, it would have already been too late (even if it's just a split second). So as was already mentioned, I think the best thing to do is try to press it just before it appears.

I'm not too great with reversals either. I've learnt how to reverse some moves though by looking at the animation, and figuring out when to hit the button that way.

To reverse signatures and finishers especially charged grabs signatures and finishers watch for the arm movement just at the moment the opponent tries to hit his finisher press LB or RB.

When your stunned via event horizon you cannot reverse your screwed.

Archived