DLC - All Signatures and Finishers

itsmyyard

hey beacuse i cannot watch youtube vids on my laptop :( can someone tell me how to do all the sigs please like i cannot figure out how to do jerichos lionsault etc :(

You can't watch vids on your laptop? Want a link to Adobe Flash?

hey beacuse i cannot watch youtube vids on my laptop :( can someone tell me how to do all the sigs please like i cannot figure out how to do jerichos lionsault etc :(

i posted them in the stickied sigs and finishers thread yesterday

just read it mate cheers :)

glad to be of assistance

You can't watch vids on your laptop? Want a link to Adobe Flash?

If it's a recent problem, and you're currently seeing a black box in place of the video, it's because YouTube updated their player. To view any video from their now, it has to begin with a "https" regardless if it's an embedded video or a direct url.

so bascially guys i can get on youtube but videos wont play or buffer at all or will only half load on 720p :( its shite beacuse i wanna watch all these cool vids HELP !!! Vegeta-nick would like link to adobe flash player :)

edit: ok so downloaded adobe flash and reader so im up to date but youtube vids still wont buffer at all life sucks with no youtube :(

so bascially guys i can get on youtube but videos wont play or buffer at all or will only half load on 720p :( its shite beacuse i wanna watch all these cool vids HELP !!! Vegeta-nick would like link to adobe flash player :)

edit: ok so downloaded adobe flash and reader so im up to date but youtube vids still wont buffer at all life sucks with no youtube :(

o_O

Use something lower than 720p

o_O

Use something lower than 720p

it doesnt buffer at all on anything lower thats the problem :(

Archived