WWE All-Stars "All Time Greats" DLC Pack Out Now

StylesClash

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't I buy them individually like in SVR? I'm 30 cents short and I still got order from Amazon and wait like 20 days for shippment :(

>< Sorry man, nope. No store near you to get a card?

No man, I live in Egypt, and the nearest store that sells them is a 3 hours drive, its in another city :(

Can't I buy them individually like in SVR? I'm 30 cents short and I still got order from Amazon and wait like 20 days for shippment :(

>< Sorry man, nope. No store near you to get a card?

No man, I live in Egypt, and the nearest store that sells them is a 3 hours drive, its in another city :(

That is some giant balls >_< oh well, at least you have something to look forward to the coming weeks.. and you should get them close to when the new dlc comes out so you'll have a busy period then :)

For the first time in a wrestling game I actually enjoy playing as LOD. They might be the coolest of the DLC characters both in looks and in gameplay.

Lawler's cool with those yellow tights but they should have added his crowns or a lion logo on them.

Truth is pretty fun to play as and he has that cool roundhouse kick like the Ultimate Warrior.

Jericho is a bit disappointing, I was hoping for his long hair and tights look from SvR 06' and he's a bit handicapped when you try and do his finisher since his taunt is so damn long the opponent usually hits you before you hit them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived