WWE All-Stars "All Time Greats" DLC Pack Out Now

StylesClash

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man ps3 still didnt have it, can u guys temme the attires they have or maybe upload a video on YouTube pls

been playing since around 5:44 am this morning, so far I'm liking lawler the best.

hey bro, can u tell what attires they have in d game ...and can u tell the finishers..thanks

Man ps3 still didnt have it, can u guys temme the attires they have or maybe upload a video on YouTube pls

been playing since around 5:44 am this morning, so far I'm liking lawler the best.

hey bro, can u tell what attires they have in d game ...and can u tell the finishers..thanks

Jericho, Lawler, and R-Truth are AWESOME!

I am uploading videos to CAWs.ws Site and Youtube page

did u upload em? whats ur YouTube channel or r u gonna upload to caws.ws YouTube channel?

did u upload em? whats ur YouTube channel or r u gonna upload to caws.ws YouTube channel?

caws

Finishers

Jericho - Codebreaker

Lawler - Piledriver

R-Truth - Axe Kick

Jericho also has the classic Walls of Jericho/Liontamer (knee in the back) as one of his signatures. He also has the triple powerbomb.

thanks mama..is.y2j.s codebreaker similar to rko or is it a grapple finisher thingy

CodeBreaker (if Stored) can be done out of nowhere

yippie,.... wow cant wait

There is already a video up of Jericho's signatures/finisher but it isn't by CAWS so I won't link it...is a pretty easy search

man cant find it..can u put a link or pm.me the link plz..thankss

Archived