Rated >>C<< Showcase

Rated C for Charisma

So its been 2 years since i quit e-fedding and caw making. so im very very rusty. I was bored the other day so i figured i would make some guys and updates the ones i made ages ago. To be perfectly honest most of them arent very good compared to what ive seen recently. i dont use paint tool very much (becuase i dont know how)so these arent masterpeices. but i like them. so here we go

(Disclaimer: i dont have a decent camera and i dont have online so these pictures are the best i can do at the moment)

The Character i spent most of my time E-fedding with, the Angel himself Christian Pryce. He is basically an egotistical man who parades around as Gods messenger. dont know how he got this gimmick but he did over time. he was fun while he lasted. my attempt to build a successful character, wanted him to be big but it never happened. oh well good times with him. he used to have tattoos but i forgot what they looked like so i kept him bland

christianpryce2011.th.jpg

This next character was to be the guy i used instead of Christian Pryce in e-fedding towards the end. i really liked the idea and he was more like me and easier to rp with. just my fav character in most regards. to the point that i used my own name. he doesnt have tattoos because it isnt his way/my way

jacklazarus2011.th.jpg

so this was my rip off of Steve Corino. and a member of the Natural Selection stable. Steve Toreno was alway a good character. a strong rip off gimmick that had him ranting about bieng old school. he even had a mini streak in 2008 where he was hard to beat. won tag titles and unified 2 belts (one of which was handed to him) but Natural Selection made him. good days

stevetoreno2011.th.jpg

This guy i made the other day in order to try and get the rust off. he needs work and i found that his hair doesnt suit the rest of him. he needs tatts but im not sure what. His gimmick started just by playing the game. he debuted on smackdown and started to talk big. but ended up loosing both of his first 2 matches. he was then thrust into the main event handicap match where his inexperiance cost his team the match. the other 2 men beat him down and shelved him for 6 months. in those 6 months he became angry and bitter and decided that he was gonna show everyone why he is the best by any means nessasary.

kalebradley.th.jpg

so these are my current creations (also i dont seem to know how to upload images. used to be easy now i cant do it :S). i would say they arent bad for an old times sake attempt. enjoy :D

Welcome back to the caw world

(this is Sylas Styles aka Brent Starr)

If your looking to get back into the e-fed game, we'd definitely love to have you back :)

http://sincity-wrestling.proboards.com/index.cgi

(A new fed just opening, with the old crew you used to run with)

http://tnb2.proboards.com/index.cgi

(Already running for several years, and the same guys you know from the past, and some new ones)

Archived