DLC Pack Schedule

MoltenMan

Hayes is in the game because he wrestled for WCW which WWE owns all the rights to. He's also in the game because he's been working with WWE since 1995 do various things both on and off screen, He managed the hardy boyz, he was doc hendrix (the guy who interviewed austin after he won the kotr) and he's been in other segements with guys like Edge, Cena, MVP and most recently Tyson Kidd so stop moaning about how this guy hasn't done anything in WWE because in fact he has, he's been with the WWE for 16 years now and not to mention he's a WWE Hall of Famer so he has pretty much every right to be a part of this game.

Who Cares ????

I'm tired of everyones bullshit, saying hayes hasn't done anything in WWE when indeed he has. It's a wrestling forum but 3/4 of the members on here know shit about wrestling.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3/4 of the members aren't 40 or older-- can't take fault with people not knowing much about Hayes when they probably grew up during or after the Attitude Era. All they can possibly have seen on their tv is Hayes as a manager or interviewer. So for them he is no higher than Mean Gene on the desired legends list for a video game. I just happen to have a father and uncle who have tapes and tons of stories to share about wrestlers like the Freebirds,Von Erichs,Koloffs,Ice Man Parsons,Chris Adams,Gorgeous Jimmy Garvin etc. Hayes is in- case closed no need for senseless debate. Personally from what I have seen he was a bad ass interesting character but I would have preferred someone either a little more popular like a Rick Rude or Bam Bam Bigelow or at the very least someone who didn't appear in LOWM like Tito Santana or Rick Martel or (hello THQ!)Cowboy Bob Orton to battle his son? or how about Goldust in the Rhodes pack?

Either way I'll select Hayes for play because I have a sneaky feeling he is as tough as the Lawler dlc character

Bossman is a beast,Henry is easily my favorite big man to use now but Hayes plays like a watered down version of Lawler- uninspiring finisher,similar sigs,no moonwalk. Oh well- its their last pack so it is what it is.

Bossman is a beast,Henry is easily my favorite big man to use now but Hayes plays like a watered down version of Lawler- uninspiring finisher,similar sigs,no moonwalk. Oh well- its their last pack so it is what it is.

Hayes is in the game because he wrestled for WCW which WWE owns all the rights to. He's also in the game because he's been working with WWE since 1995 do various things both on and off screen, He managed the hardy boyz, he was doc hendrix (the guy who interviewed austin after he won the kotr) and he's been in other segements with guys like Edge, Cena, MVP and most recently Tyson Kidd so stop moaning about how this guy hasn't done anything in WWE because in fact he has, he's been with the WWE for 16 years now and not to mention he's a WWE Hall of Famer so he has pretty much every right to be a part of this game.

Who Cares ????

If that's the kind of worthless shit you have to post, don't bother.

At least Hayes isn't spam supreme like lawler is. Whenever I see someone play as lawler I just beat the shit out of em.

At least Hayes isn't spam supreme like lawler is. Whenever I see someone play as lawler I just beat the shit out of em.

I was hoping for a different moveset after watching some old WCCW tapes

I was hoping for a different moveset after watching some old WCCW tapes

Yeah I can imagine.. literally all of his special moves are regular in game moves.

Who Cares ????

What its the final DLC of WWE All Stars and these people provide us with Hayes from all of the legends that they could of chosen well thats the end of All Stars DLC now.

I enjoyed the last pack and from this pack I enjoyed playing as Bossman and Henry would of preferred a heel Henry

Who Cares ????

What its the final DLC of WWE All Stars and these people provide us with Hayes from all of the legends that they could of chosen well thats the end of All Stars DLC now.

I enjoyed the last pack and from this pack I enjoyed playing as Bossman and Henry would of preferred a heel Henry

Out of all the DLC we got I want to know why the hell they didnt put Rick Rude in this game! He was one of the biggest heels in the 80s-90s. Had some classic matches with Warrior and Piper and should of been included.

Who Cares ????

Out of all the DLC we got I want to know why the hell they didnt put Rick Rude in this game! He was one of the biggest heels in the 80s-90s. Had some classic matches with Warrior and Piper and should of been included.

Agree I would of rather have had Rick Rude in the last DLC pack rather than Hayes. I played against Hayes both online and offline he is pathetic and slow one of the worst legends in all stars, nothing magnificent about him.

Who Cares ????

Agree I would of rather have had Rick Rude in the last DLC pack rather than Hayes. I played against Hayes both online and offline he is pathetic and slow one of the worst legends in all stars, nothing magnificent about him.

I don't get why you would hate on slow people, would you rather have like 10 boss man's?

I would've loved to seen a lot more DLC for this, but to me the DLC is a little overated, if you put them in the game (we all know all the DLC does is unlock an encrypted code that in the game, so really all the DLC ppl are in the game and when you purchase the DLC and "updates" it simply tells it to unlock those characters, then again I could be wrong, but I'm 80% sure I'm right, it only makes since to me, but for ppl that enjoy the early days of WWF, and enjoyed gimmicks such as IRS, Rick Rude, King Kong Bundy, Bam Bam Bigelow, Junkyard Dog, Doink, or Papa Shango they should've definitely been in this game.

Archived