DLC Pack Schedule

MoltenMan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it was stated that they were waiting to say anything until they knew for sure they would be released on the day that they said. The authorization process takes a long time when going through Microsoft apparently and they didn't want to make the same mistake twice. I'm pretty sure the content will be available on the 5th (US) and the 6th (UK).

Buuut things happen.

Well it was stated that they were waiting to say anything until they knew for sure they would be released on the day that they said. The authorization process takes a long time when going through Microsoft apparently and they didn't want to make the same mistake twice. I'm pretty sure the content will be available on the 5th (US) and the 6th (UK).

Buuut things happen.

Exactly. The reason R-Truth is free in the first place is because they set a date and totally blew it with 360 users. They aren't so stupid that they'd turn right around and do it again.

With all this P.S. Hate, watch Michael Hayes be the coldest brawler in the game. Not to mention he'll probably moonwalk in some way, shape, or form.

Obviously some fans need a history lesson of Michael Hayes and the Freebirds. But to say he doesnt belong in the game is just wrong. Freebirds vs The Von Erichs was voted the best feud of the year in 2 straight years in a row. Also Hayes held the US title as well as winning both the WCW title and the United States Title so he deserves as much as anybody to be in the game.

If you want to complain about someone not being in the game who should of id of said Ravishing Rick Rude!

• 3 weeks later...

With all this P.S. Hate, watch Michael Hayes be the coldest brawler in the game. Not to mention he'll probably moonwalk in some way, shape, or form.

Obviously some fans need a history lesson of Michael Hayes and the Freebirds. But to say he doesnt belong in the game is just wrong. Freebirds vs The Von Erichs was voted the best feud of the year in 2 straight years in a row. Also Hayes held the US title as well as winning both the WCW title and the United States Title so he deserves as much as anybody to be in the game.

If you want to complain about someone not being in the game who should of id of said Ravishing Rick Rude!

No one gives a dam about the History Of Micheal Hayes all am saying its a complete waste having this clown in a WWE game .

I don't understand all the hate on Hayes. He was in more than WCCW. NWA/WCW he was amazing. Some of the best mic skills of his time. Loved his feud with Flair. Winning the US championship is something I remember like it was yesterday. Freebirds vs VonErics are timeless and arguably one of the best feuds ever. Like it or not, Michael Hayes influence on wrestling is what we watch today as sports entertainment.

Hayes is in the game because he wrestled for WCW which WWE owns all the rights to. He's also in the game because he's been working with WWE since 1995 do various things both on and off screen, He managed the hardy boyz, he was doc hendrix (the guy who interviewed austin after he won the kotr) and he's been in other segements with guys like Edge, Cena, MVP and most recently Tyson Kidd so stop moaning about how this guy hasn't done anything in WWE because in fact he has, he's been with the WWE for 16 years now and not to mention he's a WWE Hall of Famer so he has pretty much every right to be a part of this game.

Hayes is in the game because he wrestled for WCW which WWE owns all the rights to. He's also in the game because he's been working with WWE since 1995 do various things both on and off screen, He managed the hardy boyz, he was doc hendrix (the guy who interviewed austin after he won the kotr) and he's been in other segements with guys like Edge, Cena, MVP and most recently Tyson Kidd so stop moaning about how this guy hasn't done anything in WWE because in fact he has, he's been with the WWE for 16 years now and not to mention he's a WWE Hall of Famer so he has pretty much every right to be a part of this game.

WIN. :cool:

Who Cares ????

Okay, it's official. Michael Hayes sucks ass. I tried to be impartial but, damn. Weakest moveset in the game. Unless further playing reveals awesome combos I think he'll be CAW fodder. Boss Man is nice. I like his sigs and the Boss Man Slam looks nice. Mark Henry is a beast. May very well be my new favorite Big Man. All and all, this DLC is nowhere near as overpowered as ones before it. Hayes is definitely not overpowered.

Boss Man has a cool charged grapple. His charged strike takes bit too long and can be interrupted I've found. Nice sigs and finisher looks good.

Michael Hayes has a basic moveset, haven't found anything yet that makes him stand out. Sig's are basic aswell. His finisher may be basic, but I like the animation for the DDT. Would be perfect for a Raven CAW imo.

Mark Henry is a powerful force, may be bit early to say if he's overpowered or not. His sig's are good, was bit disappointed to find his Big Splash isnt in, or if it is, I havent been able to hit it yet. Again finisher is cool.

Archived