DLC Pack Schedule

MoltenMan

Was posted earlier this morning:

http://spong.com/press_release/24768/THQ-Announces-Updated-Downloadable-Content-Schedule-For-Wwe-All-Stars

The Million Dollar Pack - "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase and his son, Ted DiBiase The Million Dollar Pack is now available for download at a suggested purchase cost of 160 Microsoft Points or GBP1.99 via PlayStation Network.

R-Truth R-Truth is scheduled to be available for download free of charge to all WWE All Stars owners via Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network on 6th July, 2011.

The All-Time Greats Pack - Hawk, Animal, Jerry "The King" Lawler and Chris Jericho The All-Time Greats Pack is scheduled to be available for download on 6th July, 2011 for a suggested purchase cost of 320 Microsoft Points or GBP3.99 via PlayStation Network.

The Southern Charisma Pack - Big Boss Man, Michael Hayes and Mark Henry: The Southern Charisma Pack is scheduled to be available for download on 3rd August, 2011 for a suggested purchase cost of 240 Microsoft Points or GBP2.99 via PlayStation Network.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://spong.com/press_release/24768/THQ-Announces-Updated-Downloadable-Content-Schedule-For-Wwe-All-Stars

The Million Dollar Pack - "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase and his son, Ted DiBiase The Million Dollar Pack is now available for download at a suggested purchase cost of 160 Microsoft Points or GBP1.99 via PlayStation Network.

R-Truth R-Truth is scheduled to be available for download free of charge to all WWE All Stars owners via Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network on 6th July, 2011.

The All-Time Greats Pack - Hawk, Animal, Jerry "The King" Lawler and Chris Jericho The All-Time Greats Pack is scheduled to be available for download on 6th July, 2011 for a suggested purchase cost of 320 Microsoft Points or GBP3.99 via PlayStation Network.

The Southern Charisma Pack - Big Boss Man, Michael Hayes and Mark Henry: The Southern Charisma Pack is scheduled to be available for download on 3rd August, 2011 for a suggested purchase cost of 240 Microsoft Points or GBP2.99 via PlayStation Network.

Why why why ruin a good pack I wanted Big Boss Man and Mark Henry don't want Hayes

Why why why ruin a good pack I wanted Big Boss Man and Mark Henry don't want Hayes

Stop overreacting and dont use him.

This article must of been for PAL users, being posted on a UK site and all, shows them coming out the 6th. The one Charles just posted must be the NTSC and shows a date of July 5.

So I'll go with July 5. :P

This article must of been for PAL users, being posted on a UK site and all, shows them coming out the 6th. The one Charles just posted must be the NTSC and shows a date of July 5.

So I'll go with July 5. :P

Article has been updated With dates for both US and UK. DLC Pack 2 comes out July 5th for US and July 6th for UK. DLC pack 3 come out August 2nd for US and August 3rd for UK

lets hope wwe allstars.com updates there site with that info. i knew the allstars people would find away to force us to get micheal hayes but that southern pack isnt that appeling. guess next week im getting r truth the pack with lawler y2j and legion of doom and 2 of the 4 fighters for mortal kombat after i get the pass to get em all for free.

Damn it. If they'd put Bossman in the first pack and Lawler in the Southern Pack, I could have saved some money. I have no desire to pay extra money for guys like Michael Hayes and Mark Henry. Especially Hayes.

If you've never seen any of his promos or in-ring work I suggest you do, instead of being a moron.

If you've never seen any of his promos or in-ring work I suggest you do, instead of being a moron.

He's also never done anything significant in the WWF/WWE and has no business being in this game while actual WWE All-Stars are absent. Doink has more right to be there.

Why would I he is a pile of trash he is also racist and I hate racist people he has never ever won a major title in the WWE/WWF nor ever headlined a Wrestlemania or had a memorable feud in the WWE/WWF. He just was a in a legend because he worked in a unheard low budget corrupt organisation like AWA or WCCW what?????

Even Arn Anderson would of done he was good at least he was well known in the WCW. Would of fitted right in with the grappler ability

Could of at least given us more alternative attires for

The Rock

SCSA

Ultimate Warrior

Bret Hart

Jake The Snake Roberts

Edge

Undertaker

Mr Perfect

Or a couple of arenas instead of him

WWE RAW classic ( WWF Attitude era)

WWE Survivor Series arena

I don't understand all the hate on Hayes. He was in more than WCCW. NWA/WCW he was amazing. Some of the best mic skills of his time. Loved his feud with Flair. Winning the US championship is something I remember like it was yesterday. Freebirds vs VonErics are timeless and arguably one of the best feuds ever. Like it or not, Michael Hayes influence on wrestling is what we watch today as sports entertainment.

He's also never done anything significant in the WWF/WWE and has no business being in this game while actual WWE All-Stars are absent. Doink has more right to be there.

Exactly that's it never had anything to do with WWE that was major or very well known in WCW

I don't understand all the hate on Hayes. He was in more than WCCW. NWA/WCW he was amazing. Some of the best mic skills of his time. Loved his feud with Flair. Winning the US championship is something I remember like it was yesterday. Freebirds vs VonErics are timeless and arguably one of the best feuds ever. Like it or not, Michael Hayes influence on wrestling is what we watch today as sports entertainment.

True indeed.. Bein from the south, he was well known around these territories.. The feud with Flair really brought out his ability.. I am def not his biggest fan, but i am lookin forward 2 seeing him in here.. I think alot of the reason he is in this game is because of his job.. But there are alot more worthy guys that should be here.. As much as i loved The Road Warriors, i dont think they should've been on here.. They are tag legends, and this game doesnt really support tag teams.. would've loved 2 seen Rude, Sheik, Flair, etc...

And I agree, but he's proven himself to be a shitty person, time and time again. Eventually that catches up in my book.

Quick correction to an earlier post. Freebirds were in WWE in the 80's but left when Vince wanted to split them up and for them to fued with each other. If you grew up watching Georgia and Texas wrestling then you'll look forward to hayes like i am. Freebirds were my fav team when i was younger before WWE took over all the stations. Watching Freebirds vs Von Erics was what i looked forward to. Plus hayes gave flair a run for his money a few times.

Archived