Question regarding grapplers

In the video below, the player is able to chain grapple into a Signature move. Does anyone know how this works? Anyone have any tips on doing this? I can chain four or five moves easily, but I can't figure out how to put a Signature move in. It happens towards the end, at around 2:35.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrBzIe7Nd24

Only certain guys have sig combos.. Michaels, Sheamus, Orton.. U cant jus do a sig wit any combo.. Has 2 be a certain combo..

Sheamus-- x,x,y,sig...--->x,x,y,sig....<--x,x,y,sig

Michaels-- <--x,x,sig.. -->x,x,sig

Orton-- x,x,y,sig... -->x,x,y,sig.... <--x,x,y,sig

Only certain guys have sig combos.. Michaels, Sheamus, Orton.. U cant jus do a sig wit any combo.. Has 2 be a certain combo..

Sheamus-- x,x,y,sig...--->x,x,y,sig....<--x,x,y,sig

Michaels-- <--x,x,sig.. -->x,x,sig

Orton-- x,x,y,sig... -->x,x,y,sig.... <--x,x,y,sig

Interesting... thanks for the info. Did you get this from a particular guide or something? Or was it simply a matter of playing the game and discovering them yourself? And what about having signatures in chain grapples?

There's a wonderous and glorious thing called the

"Official Prima Games WWE All-Stars Strategy Guide".

Available anywhere games are sold and WWEShop.com respectively.

As wondrous and glorious as it is, I actually do have the guide, and I haven't been able to find the info I'm wanting. Which is why I'm asking here. I was hoping someone could shed some light on chain grappling into a signature, or even point out where that info can be found.

As wondrous and glorious as it is, I actually do have the guide, and I haven't been able to find the info I'm wanting. Which is why I'm asking here. I was hoping someone could shed some light on chain grappling into a signature, or even point out where that info can be found.

U have the guide?????? Ummmmmmmmmmm.. WOW... Dont really know what 2 say.. I am tryin really hard not 2 take any cheap shots here.. Ok so i gotta ask.. U would rather come on here and have some1 do everything for u, rather than jus simply look thru the guide urself??? I know u said u couldnt find it but i'm not really understanding that, when itz right there in the book..

Orton-- pages 98-99

Michaels--- pages 122-123

Sheamus--- pages 130-131

U have the guide?????? Ummmmmmmmmmm.. WOW... Dont really know what 2 say.. I am tryin really hard not 2 take any cheap shots here.. Ok so i gotta ask.. U would rather come on here and have some1 do everything for u, rather than jus simply look thru the guide urself??? I know u said u couldnt find it but i'm not really understanding that, when itz right there in the book..

Orton-- pages 98-99

Michaels--- pages 122-123

Sheamus--- pages 130-131

But Orton and Sheamus are listed in the guide as brawlers, with HBK listed as an acrobat. As great as the info you provided was, I did look it up after your first post. Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't really answer my initial question, which is how a grappler can chain a series of grabs into a signature move, as was shown in the video in the first post (although I admit that I may have phrased it a little vaguely).

U cant jus do any grapple chain.. u have 2 do that exact 1.. U have 2 do the chain that turns them around, then u can do certain sigs.. If u listen 2 the vid closely, he tells u which ones..

weak grapple,y-a-a-a-x+a

thats for all grapplers except Perfect,Jake and HHH----and its not in the guide. Just like the irish whip into the rope-hop 3 times and snag a sig. DONT NEED A STAR

Jake the Snake's clothesline signature can combo from that grapple chain.

Archived