"Big" Bison Brown

headhunter025

Hello ive been working on CAW's for a while now but never really put the neccesary time into it. This is my first CAW upload after having viewed this forum for nearly three years. He isnt anything too special but I'm hoping for some feedback from the local gurus and hopefully put together a nice collection to showcase my creations. Thanks and enjoy!

"Big" Bison Brown

Mainly used in feuds and as Shelton Benjamins tag partner when he is called upon.

Finishers: Grand Slam: Modified version of the showstopper

Black Tiger Bomb: Similar to the powerbomb used by Chris Harris of TNA

1007li.jpg

1008cg.jpg

1006z.jpg

So please post any feedback. This is very much a work in progress as I continue to work on my PT skills and look for ideas on how to make the BBB logo a bit nicer. Sorry for the poor quality images, these were taken on a Android Thunderbolt and were the best I could do.

A pretty decent CAW. I don't really have suggestions as far as PT goes but something different for the BBB definately is needed (as I know you've stated). I like him but there is something that's kinda throwing me off. I'm not sure if it's the white boots or the gloves but something just seems out of place to me.

My 2nd WIPz

"The Enigma" Jeremy Youngblood

Finisher: Driller=Quick Canadian Destroyer

Death From Above= modified Houston Hangover

1005c.jpg

1004is.jpg

1000si.jpg

In progress of creation: Tyler "The One Man Party" Hardy aka Waste-case

He's going to be an over the hill frat-boy whose going to be a Hardcore style wrestler.

Also In progress: The Patriot- A older mat wrestler, going to have a similar body shape as classic wrestlers such as Harley Race and Bruno Sammartino. Sort of like in shape/out of shape guy from Family Guy.

This post is just to request a Beer mug logo where it appears as if the mugs are toasting each other. Also if someone has a concept for BBB please let me know.

Archived