no wwe all stars 2 just dlc

cody8595

Well, they could make a new one.

They could add one big storyline where you choose a legend to go against superstars of today or the opposite.

They could add environmental interactions which will be fun in a game like this, kind of like Def Jam.

There's actually a lot to build on a new game.

They can do whatever they want with this because itz not a SIM, so it doesnt fit inside a box.. They can be outrageous, and completely over the top even more.. My main hope for part 2 is that u can use DLC moves for ur caws.. More match types, and a lil more in depth story mode..

I have been told that there are no plans at all to do anything else with the WWE ALL STARS franchise after the DLC we know of is released.

That's just wonderful, I guess we're stuck with Yukes for the rest of time.

Seriously, this was the best WWE title since No Mercy (gameplay-wise).

:(

Im sure All Stars has garnered enough support to get itself a sequel... it must have!

Not according to it's sales, and Charles knows what he's talking about.

I'll just play the crap out of any DLC that comes out. And if we're not going to be seeing an All-Stars 2 anytime soon, I can at least hope for "DLC Pack 3". AMIRIGHT!?

Not likely, though one of the developers did say last week if DLC2 was successful anything is possible.

That's a really big if though.

THQ NickN from the official All Stars board...

"Any more DLC after pack2? – No current plans but we will wait to see how well pack2 does. Anything is possible."

Im sure All Stars has garnered enough support to get itself a sequel... it must have!

Not according to it's sales, and Charles knows what he's talking about.

I'll just play the crap out of any DLC that comes out. And if we're not going to be seeing an All-Stars 2 anytime soon, I can at least hope for "DLC Pack 3". AMIRIGHT!?

Not likely, though one of the developers did say last week if DLC2 was successful anything is possible.

That's a really big if though.

THQ NickN from the official All Stars board...

"Any more DLC after pack2? – No current plans but we will wait to see how well pack2 does. Anything is possible."

I thought THQ said All Stars was doing well in sales.If that is the case I don't see why they wouldn't make an All Stars 2.They already have a great foundation to build upon for the next game.All they have to do is add more Wrestlers, a few more match types and some more story modes and fantasy warfare matches and videos.Considering this is without a doubt the most well received wrestling game THQ has put out in years, it would be sad if they didn't make another one.

I finally got around to playing it, I believe I should have rented it sooner. It's pretty dang fun, and I am definitely picking this up around the holiday season for a good bargain price. Seriously, this is more fun to play with friends than the Smackdown vs Raw games where.

I think All Stars is good as a one-off game, it stands great on it's own feet and something I'd play every once in a while for the pure fun of it. A sequel would ruin the specialness of the original for me.

Archived