TheCuttingEdge CAW House

TheCuttingEdge™

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you do all svr attires for that angle caw. Try google images for Kurt angle mods or textures. As for Eddie's boots there are some paint tool already made on CC. Maybe it will give you some ideas. There are some uneditable angle you attires on CC that can give some ideas too. There are the same ones posted on that youtube vid. Goody990 and ssnake76 also have awesome eddie t shirt designs too.

The A angle attire looks off with the boots. Id have to tell you which one to go with but Id have to check my angle caw that I downloaded. Anyways are you going with the Wm 20 attire with that open slot? Once you upload this and Eddie's you got my 5 stars in the bag. They are defintely replacing my slots. Please make them editable so I can put the entrance music. I remember how Daryl_S promoted his here and they werent editable. On top of that he did like an Indian giver and took it offline. Please don't hold candy of front of a baby! I'm licking my chops already! Can't wait to upload it already.

I don't think there's a better boot, but I could be wrong. The only way I could make it look better is with designs, but I'm out of layers. :fedup: Could go back to my original idea and just have the blue boot and white bottom, no tongue color. I guess that's the tongue, the thing behind the laces. :lol:

Of course it'll be editable, as long as people give credit I don't care if it's re-up'd.

Daryl_S, I remember him. Freaked out because like 1 person stole his CAW.

Gamevolt- What does caw thieves have to with this subject? Cutting edge- I have no plans to "steal" your caws. I just want some real good damn caws. For the record I prefer Cutting Edge's Hogan face over gamevolt's. That's why I did my own version with my own paint tools without promoting it on caws.ws. Cutting Edge if you have a planned date to upload any of those caws feel free to post it.

Archived