Old School TNA X Division!!!

Righteous

YES!! red and kaz! thank you bro!! i am officially announcing you the King of the WWE All Stars caw mountain! :jarrett:

WOW!! I greatly appreciate that.. Dont know if any1 else agrees with that.. lol.. But itz the thought that counts.. Did they stop doin the CAW spotlight?? Would've really liked 2 have 1 of my guys in it, and I def think a few of them are worthy.. My CAWing isnt over yet!!!! Still got a few left.

• 2 weeks later...

Love Kid Kash and Senshi I'll call him Low Ki and give him his Ki tights but awesome non the less

Yeah, Senshi is 1 of my faves so far.. I havent seen a better 1 anywhere..

i also love playin as him, i think your Low Ki is bout as good as you could get it on this game, truelly epic work

Love Kid Kash and Senshi I'll call him Low Ki and give him his Ki tights but awesome non the less

Yeah, Senshi is 1 of my faves so far.. I havent seen a better 1 anywhere..

i also love playin as him, i think your Low Ki is bout as good as you could get it on this game, truelly epic work

Glad every1 is enjoyin my CAWS.. Next week is my last week of work for 3 months.. I gotta have foot surgery in 2 weeks.. So after i come around after surgery i will have ALOT of CAWS coming!!!!

Archived