HCTP's OVR stats are LOL

Nemephosis

This is great. Stats are bullshit, really, it's just how high up the card people are. Cena is a 75 OVR, Orton is a 70. In SVR11, they're both 95 or something.

In HCTP, The Undertaker has the "badass" gimmick, and is an 85 OVR (in 11 he is the highest at 98.) There is a legend deadman gimmick Taker with a 93 OVR.

Ted DiBiase (senior) has an 86.

Ted DiBiase has a higher OVR than the undertaker.

Shit, even back then they were picking numbers at random. The more things change, the more they stay the same, eh? lol. :P

I'm playing it now. I f**king LOVE the Times Square outdoor area. You can, if you know how, take an 80 foot flying leap off the top of the building, land on the sidewalk, and not take damage. The hubcap weapon is incredible, I love throwing them like frisbees.

Man, I am so glad I still have this game. F**k "realism", it's a video game. I want it to be fun. This is awesome, lol.

I'm chilling, spending my Fathers Day playing this while my son watches. This game is freaking epic, and I'll piss on anyone who says it's overrated.

I was thinking the same thing about the stats not even an hour ago. Cena is a 75, ha. There was no Super Cena crap back then, and I actually LIKE using him in this game.

• 4 months later...

Meh, the overalls mean nothing to me. Those can also be changed if you take a superstar through Season Mode, and even when playing as that superstar, you can choose the superstar's stats to be either your edited ones, or the original ones.

I thought Cena and Orton's OVRs were pretty accurate, that was them at the early parts of their WWE careers.

Archived