Official Destination X PPV Discussion

Misatouki

So are they really excluding Joe from the AJ vs. Daniels match? On IMPACT, they made it seem like it was just a storyline. I'm kind of disappointed about that because I'm not really a Kaz fan and obviously Joe has excellent chemistry with AJ and Daniels.

Aside from that, this card looks amazing. I can't wait for this pay-per-view! I don't think I've ever felt this way about a TNA event.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So are they really excluding Joe from the AJ vs. Daniels match? On IMPACT, they made it seem like it was just a storyline. I'm kind of disappointed about that because I'm not really a Kaz fan and obviously Joe has excellent chemistry with AJ and Daniels.

Aside from that, this card looks amazing. I can't wait for this pay-per-view! I don't think I've ever felt this way about a TNA event.

Nope well not in a long time for me this is shapeing up to be in the words of J.R " A barn burner"

Screw that I'm getting Destination X, also who else would love a Micheal Shane appearance or better yet the reformation of Shazarian that would be EPIC

Michael Shane/Matt Bentley would be pretty cool to appear. I hear hes no longer wrestling though

Still 1 more match to be announced. Amazing Red Confirmed it

"That's what Im talking about!!! Finally in some X-Division clips, and Yes guyz, I'm in the Destination X PPV... match is announced next week"

Has to be a gaunlet match or something with alot of wrestlers. Red,Bucks,Shelley,Suicide plus all the other talent that has competed in the 3 ways,and guys like Williams and Dutt who have said they want in

There's only six matches confirmed for the PPV so far, and one of which hasn't even had the competitors named. I'm pretty sure there's room for guys like GenMe and/or Amazing Red to get match time besides a battle royal.

Also, the other guys that didn't win in the three-way matches are not going to be on Destination X. The rules for the tournament were that the winners got a match at the PPV and would also fight for a chance at a TNA contract.

I think the winners of the Impact Three Ways are going to be put in an Ultimate X match with a contract instead of the X. Makes the most sense rather than a normal three/four way

For the past three weeks, it's just been built up as a four-way match at the PPV, while the Ultimate X match has been given it's own hype.

I think the winners of the Impact Three Ways are going to be put in an Ultimate X match with a contract instead of the X. Makes the most sense rather than a normal three/four way

For the past three weeks, it's just been built up as a four-way match at the PPV, while the Ultimate X match has been given it's own hype.

Damn. That would've been a good idea though.

I hope they don't do what they did at Victory Road 07 and have a Gauntlet/Ultimate X hybrid match. For some reason that whole concept didn't really tickle my pickle

There's only six matches confirmed for the PPV so far, and one of which hasn't even had the competitors named. I'm pretty sure there's room for guys like GenMe and/or Amazing Red to get match time besides a battle royal.

Also, the other guys that didn't win in the three-way matches are not going to be on Destination X. The rules for the tournament were that the winners got a match at the PPV and would also fight for a chance at a TNA contract.

O i know it can happen but heres the thing,a match that fits Gen me and Amazing Red isnt all thats needed. They need Shelley in there and likely Suicide to. So thats at least 4 possilby 5 guys. Now without putting them in a tag team match of Shelley and Red vs Gen Me,its a idea that TNA has used in the past to do a small gaunlet/battle royal. Ether way its probably gonna be a battle royal type match(or 5 way but I deffine that as battle royal type match). Plus you got 8 guys who have appeared in the last 4 weeks that have put on a excellent show,and being that Petey has said he wants in,Sonjay and Lethal are competeing for AWW which is a new TNA project,so they got the ingredients for one and TNA has done it a few times in the past during the hottest time of the X division. It may not happen,but it could possibly happen is all im saying

Doenst gotta be for a contract. Can be just a opener or maybe a X-Division number 1 contenders match where if for some reason a none contract guy wins,he gets a shot at the title and if he wins hes in or something. Im just thinking a opener so doesnt have to make tons of sense. Just kinda get the vibe of the ppv goin. Just have one of the Bucks win or something

Destination X 2011 Looks like it could be the best ppv of the year

Jerry Lynn Vs RVD

Samoa Joe Vs Kazarian

X Division Championship Match

Abyss© Vs Brian Kendrick

Aj Styles Vs Christopher Daniels

Ultimate X For Tna Contract

Austin Aries Vs Low Ki Vs Zema Xion Vs Jack Evans Vs Maybe Petey Williams(Hopefully)Vs Elix Skipper(Would Be Awesome) TBH all of these men should get a contract and it sucks if they only hire one of them

Other Matches Maybe

The Naturals(They Need to be brought back) Vs Generaion Me Vs Amazing Red & Alex Shelley

Tna Knockouts Championship

Mickie James Vs Hamada(Maybe She Could Return)

TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Kurt Angle Vs Mr Anderson©

Jerry Lynn Vs RVD

Samoa Joe Vs Kazarian

Abyss© Vs Brian Kendrick

Austin Aries Vs Low Ki Vs Zema Xion Vs Jack Evans Vs Maybe Petey Williams(Hopefully)Vs Elix Skipper(Would Be Awesome) TBH all of these men should get a contract and it sucks if they only hire one of them

Other Matches Maybe

The Naturals(They Need to be brought back) Vs Generaion Me Vs Amazing Red & Alex Shelley

It's an ALL X-Division PPV, why would the Knockouts or Anderson and Angle be on the show? Also, it's just a four-way match for the contract, and it's not in an Ultimate X match. The Ultimate X and Contract matches are two different matches on the card (for now, anyway).

Jerry Lynn Vs RVD

Samoa Joe Vs Kazarian

Abyss© Vs Brian Kendrick

Other Matches Maybe

I can see some ether hasnt been paying attenition and is way out in outer space. Angle,Anderson,James and Hamada wont be on the ppv....ITS ALL X DIVISION. They driven that point home alot the past 3 weeks. 2nd,theres a 4 way for a contract(not announced as a Ultimate X). You got the first 4 right so ill give you that. 1 half of the naturals is retired and I believe doing modeling now so fat chance bud

The thing I like about the four way match is the unpredictability of who'll win. Even so, it still sucks no matter the outcome: if TNA stay true to the stipulation, they miss a chance of having any combination of three (of the four) awesome wrestlers on their roster. I'm pulling for Austin Aries to win, but I also want to see Low Ki back, and more of Shiima Xion on TV.

Archived