Official Destination X PPV Discussion

Misatouki

ScreenHunter_41+Jun.+21+19.12.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CovidlXFXLc&feature=player_embedded

On Sunday, July 10, TNA presents "Destination X" live on Pay-Per-View and online at TNAOnDemand.com from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida! PPV events air on Time Warner Cable, Comcast, Charter Cable, Cablevision, AT&T U-Verse, Verizon FIOS, DIRECTV, Dish Network, Viewer's Choice and more. The live PPV will also be available for everyone around the world at TNAOnDemand.com - register now to watch it online!

Destination X will showcase the high-flying daredevils of IMPACT WRESTLING's X Division, including AJ Styles, Kazarian, Christopher Daniels, Generation Me, Kendrick, Samoa Joe and many more! Plus, the PPV will feature the return of the Six-Sided Ring! Tune into iMPACT Wrestling every Thursday night at 9/8c on SpikeTV for news on Destination X!

| Theme Song |

"Reap" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

From upcoming album "I Am the Enemy"

http://redjumpsuitalliance.ning.com/

Available @ iTunes and Amazon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOb7u_GOSUs&feature=related

| Before the Bell |

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LnZ2gSo8a0&feature=player_embedded

| Match Card |

x2.jpg

Singles Match

"The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels vs. "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles

x3.jpg

Dream Rematch

Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn

x6.jpg

Four-Way Match for a TNA Contract

Zema Ion vs. Jack Evans vs. Low-Ki vs. Austin Aries

x4.jpg

Singles Match

Kazarian vs. "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe

x1.jpg

X-Division Championship Match

Brian Kendrick vs. "The Monster" Abyss ©

x5.jpg

Ultimate X Match

Alex Shelley vs. Shannon Moore vs. Robbie E vs. Amazing Red

Open Challenge Match

Douglas Williams vs. ???

Mystery Tag Team Match

Generation Me vs. ???

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you positive that the 12 man tournament wasn't 12 men fight in 3 man matchs (like Kash V Rave V Aries and next weeks which TNA announced on Impact) which ends up with 4 people in the finals? because it said Aries advanced to Destination X so Kash and Rave didn't so the tournament is on going and ends Destination X having 12 men fight for a contract in one match will be a cluster*censored*

I must admit whoever chooses the music for the PPVs needs to get a payrise because I haven't seen a PPV theme recently that didn't fit the PPV

Are you positive that the 12 man tournament wasn't 12 men fight in 3 man matchs (like Kash V Rave V Aries and next weeks which TNA announced on Impact) which ends up with 4 people in the finals? because it said Aries advanced to Destination X so Kash and Rave didn't so the tournament is on going and ends Destination X having 12 men fight for a contract in one match will be a cluster*censored*

I really don't know. :shift:

The only problem with this show will be the buyrates, which are important, whether you'd like to admit it or not. There probably won't be much "big names" on the card, which does effect the buyrates, believe it or not. More smarks are definitely going to watch, but do you really think they'll pay for it? TNA already has low PPV buyrates as it is, not low enough to be a serious problem, but still low in terms of their regular viewership. If less people buy this show, you can definitely see Destination X being a one-off deal. If it were to bring in more than their usual buyrate numbers? I think we'd be seeing Destination X being an all X-Division PPV for a long time, which is what most people want, right?

Of course, that all depends on buyrates, and whether you like it or not, it does effect us in what we could see in TNA.

TBH the buzz around Aries is enough for TNA to go "Jeez <new wrestler here> couldn't get that reaction from the fans/IWC but a X-Division wrestler can?" TNA needs to understand that people who used to be in WWE wont get more intrest then someone in the indys who im guessing would be cheaper, most of the people who watch TNA watch the indys also and care little about WWE, so if you want wrestlers raid the indys not the future endevours list

I just wish that the world X Cup was at Destination X as well

but alot of Smarks watch PPV's on streams so its not going to effect the buyrates, TNA need to tease a few old X-Division guys for the Ultimate X Match or a showcase, tease a petey williams, a sonjay dutt (deserves better lol) and a low ki

I would fork out for it but I cannot because I get it free on wednesday but if I could I would

Styles vs. Daniels better be MOTY quality or I will have lost all faith in TNA

You'd lose faith in the company when how the match comes out is up to the wrestlers? Either way, I can't say I've seen one bad match match between the two.

Really hope Kendrick beats Abyss.

I want to see the following people make appearances:

Petey Williams

Sonjay Dutt

Teddy Hart (not gonna happen, but eh)

Jack Evans (in Mexico so probably won't happen)

Ruckus

Then there's a bunch of Japanese names that would be sweet (Takuya Sugi).

I'd assume if TNA were to get guys like Low-Ki, Petey Williams and Sonjay Dutt for the PPV, they'd keep 'em as surprise opponents. I think it'd be cool to see Triple X vs. Generation Me. :D

I just remembered that Sonjay and Homicide are with UWF, so there's probably no chance of seeing either at the PPV.

Styles vs. Daniels better be MOTY quality or I will have lost all faith in TNA

You'd lose faith in the company when how the match comes out is up to the wrestlers? Either way, I can't say I've seen one bad match match between the two.

Well compared to the quality of matches that these two have had in the past I'd expect it to be a great match, at the very least. You have to be real dumb to screw up Styles vs Daniels so hopefully TNA will shine through on this one.

will there be a match for the TNA Title??? Or wont they have one because of the PPV being all X-Div ??

I think a World Title match definately needs be on the card too otherwise it would just take away potential viewers

I'd assume if TNA were to get guys like Low-Ki, Petey Williams and Sonjay Dutt for the PPV, they'd keep 'em as surprise opponents. I think it'd be cool to see Triple X vs. Generation Me. :D

I just remembered that Sonjay and Homicide are with UWF, so there's probably no chance of seeing either at the PPV.

UWF hasnt even started yet if I read correctly. Plus Sonjay and Lethal are with this new race/wresling hybrid that tna is some how involved in so I wouldnt doubt if we see them in the triple threat next week or even at the ppv.

I would think the winners of the triple threats would go on to fight in a ultimate x but maybe they will switch it up and make it a ladder match or something and have someone else in the ultimate x. My Money is on Petey,Sonjay,and Lethal being the guys who are in the triple threat next week.

Idea I had for guys like Bucks,Red,Suicide,Shelley,etc is to open the show they could have a X gaunlet for like a future X division championship. Get Bucks,Suicide,Moore,Shelley,Red,and other signed talent,plus maybe put in the losers of the 3 ways like Kash,Rave,etc. Maybe throw in some just fun names like Shark Boy,Jarrelle Clark,D-Ray 3000,and people like that. Then throw in some random international names. They used to do gaunlet matchs alot and they were really done well. Great way to open a show in my opinion.

I doubt Low Ki will return and if he does it will likely only be for 1 night. Homicide same deal. Everyone else I could easily see comming back and maybe even being back for a while.

As for the new names to come in,I could see them jumping at the chance to get Matt Cross(tough Enough) maybe to get a try out. The guy fits perfectly in the X-Division.

And no there will not be a Heavyweight title match most likely. They are building june 14th impact for sting vs anderson. Its gonna be alot like how they did when they did the hardcore justice ppv. They did a impact special that was supposed to be the ppv matchs that would of happened if it wasnt a ECW show

Also could see Kendrick winning because of other X Division guys comming out and stopping abyss from winning due to the current storyline.

Disappointed that the triple threat isn't gonna happen, but it's shaping up to be a really good show anyway. I'm glad we're getting RVD/Lynn that we missed out on from last year, it's gonna be great seeing those guys go at it again.

Archived