CAW Help

A-Bel

• 2 weeks later...

yes they did. it's just too tedius unlocking everything because the stupid stupid cheat code doesn't work. back to the the question though I love making caws and i like trying to make them as close as possible so if there is a way to add designs then let me know because Iv'e looked everwhere.

yes they did. it's just too tedius unlocking everything because the stupid stupid cheat code doesn't work. back to the the question though I love making caws and i like trying to make them as close as possible so if there is a way to add designs then let me know because Iv'e looked everwhere.

I'll definitely be getting the PS2 version of this too then. I have it on the PS3 and 360 but I like to have all the PS2 wrestling games. Got all the others dating back to WCW vs The World.

I'll definitely be getting the PS2 version of this too then. I have it on the PS3 and 360 but I like to have all the PS2 wrestling games. Got all the others dating back to WCW vs The World.

You're going to have the same game on 3 consoles? Mind throwing me some cash on paypal? :lol:

xD lol. I do that with every wrestling game. I use the money I earn from selling my music to pick up one on each, (except the Wii or PSP which I don't have). But when I get those consoles, yep, i'll get them all on that too xD

Ah ok cool :D

Archived