2 Clean Pinfalls!

UnleashF-5Fury

This will be posted in the WWE & TNA Sections. Two Unique but VERY similar cases. So last night on RAW,

WWE Champion John Cena fought CM Punk in the Main Event. After a brief distraction by R-Truth, CM Punk hit the Go 2 Sleep on Cena and finished him with a clean pinfall victory.

Last Thursday on Impact, Mr. Anderson & Gunner fought TNA World Champion Sting & TNA TV Champion Eric Young in the main event. Gunner rams Young into Sting and hits an F5 on Sting. Gunner finishes with a clean pinfall victory. In both cases, mid-card/sometime main event guys have cleanly pinned the World Champion (on each show respectively). Since this normally doesn't happen (usually victory via DQ or chair shot etc.) what are your predictions on what will happen next?

Will CM Punk propel into main event status and feud with Cena/Truth?

(spoiler tags courtesy of your friendly neighborhood sold13r) Will Gunner propel into main event status and feud with Sting/Anderson? Thoughts?

Ok now, if you've read my reply in your thread about this on the WWE section... the reason I didn't use spoiler tags on the TNA stuff or close this thread (like I did to the other one) is because these aren't really spoilers now since they happened like a week ago. But please don't ninja spoilers for RAW in a thread in the TNA section. I understand that the thread requires discussion of said spoilers as a basis for comparison. And that is exactly why we have a Spoiler Section. :cool:

Archived