I'm getting this everywhere with the All Stars banner.

AlterNation

Can't he just remove the banner?

It's not the actual banner, we've had the banner up before and it was fine, it's either something CharlesShane added when he put the banner back up or it was something he left out/messed up while doing it.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked Charles to fix this about 10 mins ago. He was like "What problem" so I told him and he said "No, I need to eat and get ready for the CawsCast."

I asked him this while he was at the SVR 12 demo stream. I thought i'd ask him there since he couldn't ignore it.

We're sorry that someone was given responsibility they couldn't handle and has access to aspects of the forum which they aren't qualified to use.

Feel free to continue voicing your displeasure on the problems keeping new topics, posts, and moderating powers from being used. As well as the lack of logic in advertising a tournament for a video game that is already completely full of entrants at the top of the page with a banner that looks like someone vomited graphics onto a Smurf's anus.

I like how this still hasn't been fixed. A code got messed up when he put up that banner. So fixing whatever code he wasn't supposed to mess with would take a whole 5 minutes if even that if he knows what hes doing...

What's this talk of being linked to an All Stars thing? Because I haven't noticed any errors in coding within the past couple of days nor do I get linked to another site/whatever you call it. The page numbers are the only thing that's messed up on my computer.

What's this talk of being linked to an All Stars thing? Because I haven't noticed any errors in coding within the past couple of days nor do I get linked to another site/whatever you call it. The page numbers are the only thing that's messed up on my computer.

Whenever most people are trying to make a new topic or do various other things here, they're getting redirected to an information about a WWE All Stars tournament here.

I've done normal posts with codes in some of them yet I have noticed nothing else than the page numbers on top. But I guess it's good to bear that in mind as I post.

I've done normal posts with codes in some of them yet I have noticed nothing else than the page numbers on top. But I guess it's good to bear that in mind as I post.

It's mainly doing that on FireFox, like for example, if you replying to a post as soon as you click on the message box you get redirected. It happens less often on Internet Explore, at least for me, so I've been using IE the two days to be able to post & such, but yes it's real annoying being redirected when you try posting messages, at least on firefox. I haven't experienced these issues on IE as of yet.

It's mainly doing that on FireFox, like for example, if you replying to a post as soon as you click on the message box you get redirected. It happens less often on Internet Explore, at least for me, so I've been using IE the two days to be able to post & such, but yes it's real annoying being redirected when you try posting messages, at least on firefox. I haven't experienced these issues on IE as of yet.

Funnily enough, I'm always using Firefox. It's much more faster than IE for me. But I haven't gotten anything unnormal except the numbers.

Funnily enough, I'm always using Firefox. It's much more faster than IE for me. But I haven't gotten anything unnormal except the numbers.

Yea, I agree....cuz I'm a FireFox guy myself, but have been forced to use IE, just to avoid to redirection when I'm trying to reply to a post.

Archived