I'm getting this everywhere with the All Stars banner.

AlterNation

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Open the Firefox browser and navigate to the Tools menu (for Windows users) or the Firefox menu (for Mac users).

View the drop down menu display and choose Options (for Windows) or Preferences (for Macs). A new dialog box will appear.

Click the Privacy icon to get to the cache options. Now you can click the 'Clear Now' button.

Watch for a drop down box to appear with numerous checkable boxes. Check 'Cache' and press the 'Clear Private Data Now' button.

Press the 'OK' button (Windows) or simply close the preferences box (Mac). Your cache will now be clear.

NEW PROBLEM DISCOVERED: Whenever I reply to this post, the post is automatically linking to the All-Stars coverage page, even though it's nowhere in my post,

Edit: it only does this when I preview the post, the final post is fine.

Edit #2: The CAWs.ws Help Board rules are also linked ot the All-Stars coverage page. The whole block of text.

Alex, we already know these problems. I also edited your post as it's not allowed to tell people how to block ads on this site. ;)

Yeah but once Tom left, ThreeG never had a problem with it before, and he once encouraged it in a topic here.

Alex, we already know these problems. I also edited your post as it's not allowed to tell people how to block ads on this site. ;)

Yeah but once Tom left, ThreeG never had a problem with it before, and he once encouraged it in a topic here.

Tom doesn't encourage it and he still owns the adds on the main site. So if he doesn't like it, then I'll take it off. Simple as that. :P

Tom doesn't encourage it and he still owns the adds on the main site. So if he doesn't like it, then I'll take it off. Simple as that. :P

And there's no way to contact Tom to remove the banner? Because Charles seems like he doesn't give a donkey's balls about the errors, he wants his Tourney advertised.

And there's no way to contact Tom to remove the banner? Because Charles seems like he doesn't give a donkey's balls about the errors, he wants his Tourney advertised.

Tom was contacted and he said it will be fixed...when? We have no idea to be honest...

I know this has nothing to do with the errors, but I wanna post it here because it relates to the topic of Tom.

I know he's "busy" and all which is why he gave the admin powers to ThreeG to lead this great wonderful kingdom.

But it could be MUCH improved if Tom had the time. He could add plugins such as a Achievements, and other things that users can use to interact with each other. Alot of IP.Board plugins, are free as well. He could also ask if anyone with experience, to make themes for the forum. I don't have anything against the current look, but after a while it gets boring. It really isn't hard, because I had such things on my old IP.Board forum before. It's just a suggestion, really.

I mean, wouldn't it be awesome if we had a Twitter sidebar to see what CAWs members are chatting about, or what's the newest news from Official CAWs Twitter? And that plugin is totally free, too.

I mean, wouldn't it be awesome if we had a Twitter sidebar to see what CAWs members are chatting about, or what's the newest news from Official CAWs Twitter? And that plugin is totally free, too.

That's actually quite a good idea.

Archived