I'm getting this everywhere with the All Stars banner.

AlterNation

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a forum error with the banner that was put in place that messed up some things with the site, like the centering and so on. You way want to try and exit your browser and try again or clear your cache and see if that does anything. We are working on the issue now though. Are you using Internet Explorer?

Its like that for me too. It was like that a few days ago, then was fixed, and is not back to it. Is this damn tournament really worth all the trouble? It just seems to be causing more trouble than its worth and its all because of a banner. :lol:

Don't you think that if we had the power to do that we would?

The only person who can remove it is the same person who put it there and stuffed everything up. The mod team is powerless here. So here's a novel idea, complain to the person who can actually remove it.

Shouldn't he be reading topics like this? Especially with Charles being staff, and that is one reason why I came in here. It's clear that the majority think it's an eye sore, and to make matters worse, it seems to have messed up the forum. Surely the logical thing to do is for CharlesShane to remove it. Plain and simple (unless it's caused further complications that can't be fixed by just removing the banner).

And The Third, I was talking about the person that put it up should just take it down again, I never said that the Mod team should do so seen as I already know that they don't have the power to do so. Thanks anyway :cool:.

Shouldn't he be reading topics like this? Especially with Charles being staff, and that is one reason why I came in here. It's clear that the majority think it's an eye sore, and to make matters worse, it seems to have messed up the forum. Surely the logical thing to do is for CharlesShane to remove it. Plain and simple (unless it's caused further complications that can't be fixed by just removing the banner).

And The Third, I was talking about the person that put it up should just take it down again, I never said that the Mod team should do so seen as I already know that they don't have the power to do so. Thanks anyway :cool:.

It's not the actual banner, we've had the banner up before and it was fine, it's either something CharlesShane added when he put the banner back up or it was something he left out/messed up while doing it.

I'm not sure why he hasn't fixed it already, i know he's been told about and he's surely seen it himself, i expected it to be fixed ages a go, hopefully it will be done soon.

OT: MODS, PLEASE READ THIS POST

I can't create new topics, when I click things after I've gone to the create new topic page everything, including clicking the bars to add text, takes me to here: http://caws.ws/wweallstars/coverage/?page_id=635

This is also happening with the search system.

Sorry I posted this in this topic, but it seemed to be the place where mods would read it earlier.

OT: MODS, PLEASE READ THIS POST

I can't create new topics, when I click things after I've gone to the create new topic page everything, including clicking the bars to add text, takes me to here: http://caws.ws/wweallstars/coverage/?page_id=635

This is also happening with the search system.

Sorry I posted this in this topic, but it seemed to be the place where mods would read it earlier.

Yes this all has to do with this banner issue. Try and refresh you cache if not like i said we are trying to get this fixed. But currently the only people who can change it won’t respond to our death threats.. >_> Charles Shane, or is a POW (Prisoner of War) Tom Rice.

Archived