Shirts You'd NEVER Wear

CheeseHead.

Since there's a topic asking what your favorite wrestling shirts are, I figured it'd be appropriate to ask "What are your least favorite wrestling shirts?".

Here's my list of some of the worst wrestling shirts that I wouldn't be caught dead wearing(Even if someone paid me).

apa.JPG

This one most likely wins the prize for the worst wrestling shirt of all time, period. It looks like a bad ad for a gay bar.

hardestwood.GIF

Once again, if someone who isn't familiar with the wrestling saw you wearing this they would think you were seriously gay.

cenaunderwear.jpg

Not a shirt but equally as bad. I love WWE, but underwear is too much...

5tuemh.jpg

The pic is bad, but the shirt is basically the American flag turned upside down with the word Un-American written across the top. IDK who's brilliant idea this was and why they thought this would ever sell, especially right after 9/11. Wearing this in America is a guranteed ass whooping.

615.jpg

If you wear this, it's only a matter of time before some drunk asshole decides to take you up on your challenge...

I'd also never wear any shirts that have a wrestler's face/body on it. Wearing a shirt w/ a half naked male on it is a no-no(if your older than 12). :nono:

I'd wear some of the newer shirts, Like Orton's Viper T-Shirt, and John Morrison's last one.

I wouldn't wear anything Cena related, I don't like the red shirt design, and everything else is too bright for me. Except maybe his old chain gang jersey, I always thought that was cool.

And Lol @ the APA shirt.

I don't tend to wear wrestling shirts unless they look un-wrestlingy.

An example would be; I wouldn't wear anything with Cena's name or Batista's picture on it, etc. but I'd wear Miz's "Hello, I'm Awesome" shirt, because it could just be a typical T-shirt design.

Archived