"Macho Man" Randy Savage a Brawler or High Flyer? lol

Kαятik

no! he charged the punch and it connected me ! the damage was less compared to the charged punches of Brawlers! and you know? while doing the charged grapple for Grapplers when u press a button after the move, you will execute the Camel Clutch and it makes a hell lotta damage!

macho man is a brawler. he has the abilities as such. he has acorbatic tendencies because of his diving elbow drop finisher.its kind of the same thing with hbk he is an acrobat that has some of the ability of a grappler. what they should have done is give people two different attributes/abilities like then did on svr2008.

did anyone of you guys come up with these weird things?

What are you talking about? Macho Man is both. A Brawler and a Acrobat. He's not the only hybrid. I thought CM Punk would be a hybrid though...

What are you talking about? Macho Man is both. A Brawler and a Acrobat. He's not the only hybrid. I thought CM Punk would be a hybrid though...

Can you tell me all the hybrids please? i have two! Kane BigMen/Brawler and John Cena Brawler/Grappler! Whats CMPUNK?

Can you tell me all the hybrids please? i have two! Kane BigMen/Brawler and John Cena Brawler/Grappler! Whats CMPUNK?

First of all, you own a WWE game and you don't know who CM Punk is?...:facepalm:.

Also, I don't know all of the hybrids.

First of all, you own a WWE game and you don't know who CM Punk is?...:facepalm:.

Hello! i know who CM punk is ! lol! im a fan since 3. you were saying he was also a hybrid! so i asked about that!

macho man is a brawler. he has the abilities as such. he has acorbatic tendencies because of his diving elbow drop finisher.its kind of the same thing with hbk he is an acrobat that has some of the ability of a grappler. what they should have done is give people two different attributes/abilities like then did on svr2008.

Other way around, actually. He's an acrobat with brawler tendencies. Game lists him as officially being an acrobat.

Hello! i know who CM punk is ! lol! im a fan since 3. you were saying he was also a hybrid! so i asked about that!

I swear to god your post was "What's a CMPUNK", I didn't say CM Punk was a hybrid. I siad I thought he would be .

All the hybrids (official class listed first, secondary class listed second):

John Cena: Brawler/Grappler

Randy Savage: Acrobat/Brawler

Kane: Big Man/Brawler

Undertaker: Brawler/Big Man

Eddie Guerrero: Acrobat/Grappler

Triple H: Grappler/Brawler

Jake Roberts: Grappler/Brawler

Cody Rhodes: Brawler/Acrobat

• 1 month later...

All the hybrids (official class listed first, secondary class listed second):

John Cena: Brawler/Grappler

Randy Savage: Acrobat/Brawler

Kane: Big Man/Brawler

Undertaker: Brawler/Big Man

Eddie Guerrero: Acrobat/Grappler

Triple H: Grappler/Brawler

Jake Roberts: Grappler/Brawler

Cody Rhodes: Brawler/Acrobat

Chris Jericho: Grappler/Acrobat

Road Warrior Hawk: Brawler/Grappler

I swear to god your post was "What's a CMPUNK", I didn't say CM Punk was a hybrid. I siad I thought he would be .

Haha thanks bro :)

lol, it definitely wasn't. There's not even an "edited by" notation there, so you just completely and totally blew it. :lol:

Big bossman brawler/grappler

Archived