Confirmed Information & Roster Chat

Ernez

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will all wrestlers in the game have comebacks?

no, Miz and Del Rio don't have it. I think only upper midcard-main events faces will have it

it's an ability that you assign to the superstar just like kip-up was last year.. works the same as kipup too

But we don't know if you can asign each move of the combo or you just have to choose between one of the default combos

i'm sure it'll have some type of editable settings... just like how the combination attacks were in 08 kinda like that i assume

will all wrestlers in the game have comebacks?

no, Miz and Del Rio don't have it. I think only upper midcard-main events faces will have it

Yep, pretty much. These are the people i think will have them:

Orton*

Cena*

Kofi Kingston

Rey Mysterio

Undertaker

Edge

HHH

Shawn Michaels

Daniel Bryan (?)

Now you can see how mods "handle" this topic. No new videos nor info added. If they wouldn' t take over my topic you guys would have new info and videos from E3 added, total 100% coverage.

This! Tons of new information has been revealed since they took control of this topic, but they haven't updated the topic.

Anyway, just found this on Twitter:

89766286.png

I hope to see divas in 6 man matches this year, we always see them on TV so why not in the game? ;)

Last year, Cory said that he was surprised by the number of diva related questions being asked via twitter and that they'd work on them for this years title.... i really do hope that they have followed through with this.

Now you can see how mods "handle" this topic. No new videos nor info added. If they wouldn' t take over my topic you guys would have new info and videos from E3 added, total 100% coverage.

Would you care to list the newest information instead of complaining? You can always help. I can assure you if you post, and I see it...it'll get updated a lot faster.

Also, I'm only going to put important videos in this topic. Not everyone that comes by. :cool: I'll update this soon.

Edit: Updated, If I missed something, post please.

I believe that Cory guy said that comebacks were one long combo where the moves were NOT selectable, which sucks. I'll need to look for that video to confirm it.

Please do, and I'll add it. :)

I also added a bunch of info from Cory and Marcus's twitter. :)

Would you care to list the newest information instead of complaining? You can always help. I can assure you if you post, and I see it...it'll get updated a lot faster.

I' m not complaining. I made this topic for some reasons and I was just hoping you would stick to what I was doing. And why would I bother gathering info anymore? You said in a PM to me that you (mods) want to create this topic alone,because you want 100% confirmed and legal info, so why should I post anything, as you don' t believe a regular user.

If I' m mistaken, then I' m sorry, but on the other hand If i really am mistaken - then why did you took over my original topic anyway if I still can provide info? That just makes zero sense to me.

All in all I' m shuting up from now on, I don' t know why I even bother saying anything here. PEACE!

BTW. you can add that there are no new weapons in the game. Confirmed by Cory in gamespot demo video.

I' m not complaining. I made this topic for some reasons and I was just hoping you would stick to what I was doing. And why would I bother gathering info anymore? You said in a PM to me that you (mods) want to create this topic alone,because you want 100% confirmed and legal info, so why should I post anything, as you don' t believe a regular user.

If I' m mistaken, then I' m sorry, but on the other hand If i really am mistaken - then why did you took over my original topic anyway if I still can provide info? That just makes zero sense to me.

All in all I' m shuting up from now on, I don' t know why I even bother saying anything here. PEACE!

BTW. you can add that there are no new weapons in the game. Confirmed by Cory in gamespot demo video.

I never said I didn't believe a regular user. You're putting words in my mouth. I only said if someone says something, to provide a source. We can't catch every detail that goes on in these forums. We need help too, we're only people. I'm sorry if you misunderstood me. Hope we're cool. :cool:

Oh and yeah, I will add that...forgot to.

I never said I didn't believe a regular user. You're putting words in my mouth. I only said if someone says something, to provide a source. We can't catch every detail that goes on in these forums. We need help too, we're only people. I'm sorry if you misunderstood me. Hope we're cool. :cool:

Sure we were always cool, didn' t meant to be rude. I just don' t get everything but nvm. Oh and a little thing that cory said - he said that whole roster is going to be revealed this august (latest video from gamespot).

Sure we were always cool, didn' t meant to be rude. I just don' t get everything but nvm. Oh and a little thing that cory said - he said that whole roster is going to be revealed this august (latest video from gamespot).

You already had that one down lol

*The whole roster of WWE '12 is going to be revealed faster this year, but probably not before august.

This! Tons of new information has been revealed since they took control of this topic, but they haven't updated the topic.

Anyway, just found this on Twitter:

89766286.png

WOW REALLY? IS THIS FINAL LIKE NO CHANGES? THIS RUINED THE GAME FOR ME HENSE THE CAPS :/

Yeah but now Cory said that it will be in august in gamespot video. My info said it will be at least in august so yuo can straight this up.

You already had that one down lol

*The whole roster of WWE '12 is going to be revealed faster this year, but probably not before august.

Yeah but Cory said that in august we will get whole roster my info just said that august would be the fastest date, so you can straight that up. (Oh and he said that in gamespot video)

Not top rope positions but 2 top rope moves in moveset, don' t provide false info!

But I have something new - while in the match, titantrons will work like in real life - they will show what' s going on in the ring, last year it was just show logo.

Thanks! Hope you didn't mind me posting word for word what you said. You said it in the best way IMO. :cool:

Not top rope positions but 2 top rope moves in moveset, don' t provide false info!

But I have something new - while in the match, titantrons will work like in real life - they will show what' s going on in the ring, last year it was just show logo.

well that's what i mean't sorry bout that i mean't 2 top rope moves... and you knew what i mean't nevertheless it wasn't listed....

what is up with your attitude man

Hmmmm my attitude? What' s up with it exactly? I knew what you ment (or not really, I just made a correction to your false statement, I didn' t thought that this is what you really thought) but I don' t edit this topic anymore, as you can see, so Ernez could post what you said and he would post a lie so watch out what you post here. I didn 't meant to be rude.

So by 2 moves, basically you have one standing dive and one down dive? That sucks.

.... ?

What? No. You know how when your opponent is laying against the corner after an irish whop to the turnbuckle? In that position, you have the options for 2 moves (left and right). Last year, when you pressed up, you would sit them on the top turn buckle and had the ability to do 1 move.. example superplex. In WWE 12, they will let you have 2 moves instead. So you could have the choice of pressing left for a superplex or pressing right for a super fallaway slam.

They seem to be going back to giving us 2 options again. Running strikes are back to 2. Top rope is given 2. Maybe they will give the running turnbuckle move 2 options as well... like it used to be.

Archived