The Weidest Caw You've Ever Made...

I'm not sure if we can talk about experiences in past WWE games in the WWE 12 chat, so I will play it safe and post this topic here. So what are the weirdest caws you've made?

For me, it would have to be Mini Ryu. I saw some video of an Elimination Chamber match online and some guy is playing as Mini Bruce Lee, so I made a midget version of Ryu from Street Fighter.

My cousin and i made two really odd looking guys.

The first one was KrAzY on SvR 2008, who was a Cruiserweight with a buch of tats, piercings, and uglieness. He actually was the last ECW champ before 2009 came out!

The Next was really weird. His name was The Thing (SvR 2009). He was the fattest we ciuld make him, he had a bag over his head, and womens underwear. We gave him acrobatic Diva entrance and Rey Mysterio's entrance. Didnt last very long. At all.

I dunno about 'weird' but

CP Munk on SVR09 + 10

(Chikara's parady of CM Punk)

On SVR09 I made some caws of Kaiju Big Battel

American Beetle, Dr. Cube, Hellmonkey, Tudor.

I dunno about 'weird' but

CP Munk on SVR09 + 10

(Chikara's parady of CM Punk)

On SVR09 I made some caws of Kaiju Big Battel

American Beetle, Dr. Cube, Hellmonkey, Tudor.

Yeah I watch a bit of Chikara. It's hilarious. You make some pretty badass caws.

BrianPeppers.jpg

Brian Peppers

:huh: is this guy a burn victim or was this some sort of birth defect. that is one of the ugliest people i have ever seen (other than a fat chick who looked strangely like a frog)

Archived