Who are you guys trying to push, in Universe Mode?

JustJeds

Currently tryna push Shelton Benjamin for the intercontinental title and rvd for the us title. I've currently succeeded in pushing edge for the wwe title and now I'm gonna try and push Batista for the whc, which is held by taker right now.

Edit: actually I might push jack swagger for the whc since he's climbed the rankings by him self plus I've just realised I was pushing Batista for the wwe title but I might change that.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The DLC model of Cena is currently getting pushed to the WWE Title, after I took the in-game model out for 6-Months after being injured by the Nexus.

John Morrison is getting a slow push to the WWE Title which has gone on for the entire first year of my Universe. I'm on the month of Mania and he's only at #10, but he's been US Champion for about four months and counting so I think I'll continue the slow build for the time being.

I'm pushing Del Rio to the World Heavyweight Championship, which is held by The Undertaker. Despite being #1 contender for an entire month, he's been getting owned in every match I've put him in against The Deadman. And with WrestleMania coming up, I have Taker booked to win their upcoming title match. Few more PPV's following WM and I think I'll finally have Del Rio fulfill his destiny and take the belt.

Like Morrison, Christian has been getting the slow build over on the Smackdown side. He won the IC Championship from Kofi Kingston in a friendly rivalry a few PPV's ago, and after a few title defenses against Kingston, he's now feuding with Kane and is #8 in the World Heavyweight Championship rankings.

Tyler Black and Daniel Bryan have been my tag team champions for quite some time. I had hoped them being champs and facing huge names like DX, Rated RKO, Big Show and Sin Cara, and The Nexus (who always has a few members in singles title contention, would get them into the singles rankings. Unfortunately, I have yet to have any luck.

Currently pushing Primo and DH Smith, John Cena and HHH are currently jobbing to them. Ive succesfully pushed Ziggler to the WWE Championship and Tyson Kidd and Chavo to the top of the tag team world

Every year, I give a new up-and-comer a big push by way of the Royal Rumble or Money in the Bank. Royal Rumble for more established stars, MitB for newer guys.

The past few years, I've given John Morrison and Kofi big pushes. More recently, Christian had a year long title run.

As of now, DiBiase is fulfilling a huge push, with him winning the MitB and turning face.

Dolph Ziggler won the Rumble as a heel, but decided to challenge Del Rio on Smackdown instead of Orton on Raw, thus turning face and receiving a bigger push.

I'm not sure who to do next. I've been wanting to give Ezekiel Jackson a push for a long time. I'm actually gonna have Tyson Kidd win the MitB and have a Tyson Kidd/Orton feud, but I'm not sure if I'll ever let Kidd win the belt.

I have a quick question, what is the best way to de-push someone? I'm trying to get Cena and Undertaker pushed down the rankings, so someone else will be able to challenge for the World title, I'm tired of the same match every PPV.

Do what I do:

1)Get your Laptop!

2)Go to WWE Universe mode!

3)Whenever there is a Cena or Undertaker match...

4)Play as Cena or Undertaker!

5)Don't do anything!

6)Use Laptop while match is going on!

7)They will lose and go down on the rankings!

8)Hopefully...

I have a quick question, what is the best way to de-push someone? I'm trying to get Cena and Undertaker pushed down the rankings, so someone else will be able to challenge for the World title, I'm tired of the same match every PPV.

Do what I do:

1)Get your Laptop!

5)Don't do anything!

8)Hopefully...

Don't have a laptop, and I've been making them lose, but they never budge in the rankings.

Here is my list:

1.)The Miz, because of Draft, he wasn't a contender for any title! Now he is US Champ! At Wrestlemania, he had Main Event US Champ match against Undertkaer.

2.)John Morrison, he he actually sent Batista home on a stretcher and while he was carried up the ramp... JoMo attacked him some more! Kudos to the WWE Champ...

3.)Dolph Ziggler, after he won MiTB! Cashed in on Stone Cold at The Bash after an Inferno match against Kane! He lost the title next week, though. He started getting managed by Michelle afterwards. *I could go on and on about these two*

4.)Ivan Zombie, my CAW! He started with an overall of 78! He worked his way on the rankings and won the Rumble! He lost his World Title match against The Rock at Wrestlemania due to inteference via Goldberg! Now he is a 92 and the IC Champ!

Do what I do:

1)Get your Laptop!

5)Don't do anything!

8)Hopefully...

Don't have a laptop, and I've been making them lose, but they never budge in the rankings.

Then you must make them Free Agents. Or you could make your own Title Match whenever you want trick. Here it is:

1.)Give the Champ a Historical Belt! I.E: Hardcore, WCW, Million Dollar etc.

2.)Go to Custom Match!

3.)Select your Superstars!

4.)One must be the Champ!

5.)For the Champ, select advanced and choose defend title!

6.)Test your Might! (Have the Match btw)

7.)This doesn't work for Divas!

8.)I think it works for Tag Titles!

You could play their matches and job them out. Or you can have their feuds continue and let a cutscene occur, like a lead pipe attack, which happens often on my disc, and cleverly make them free agents.

You could play their matches and job them out. Or you can have their feuds continue and let a cutscene occur, like a lead pipe attack, which happens often on my disc, and cleverly make them free agents.

That's just it, I want them around in my Universe, I just don't want them hogging all the #1 contender and title matches, right now I have Big Show as World Champion, but every PPV he alternates his title defenses between Cena and Undertaker who always face each other for the #1 contender-ship.

And I've been trying to job them out, but they always stick around at the top of the rankings...guess I'll have to push other wrestlers for the title, then maybe I'll have a title match the isn't Big Show vs Cena or Taker.

(It will probably be BOTH of them! :lol:)

Jack Swagger, Zack Pack (Zack Ryder & Dolph Ziggler), Legacy, Zack Ryder as IC Champ (though still part of Raw), Sheamus & Mark Henry, Justin Gabriel, Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Yoshi Tatsu, MVP, Matt Hardy, and Chavo Guerrero.

just keep doing custom matches and try to push someone and eventually triple H etc. will move down the rankings. best thing to do is to have them job to somone lower in the rankings.

I'm working on it, but its a slow process, because they have dominated my World title division for a long time, I'm currently on year 13 and they have been there the entire time.

just keep doing custom matches and try to push someone and eventually triple H etc. will move down the rankings. best thing to do is to have them job to somone lower in the rankings.

I'm working on it, but its a slow process, because they have dominated my World title division for a long time, I'm currently on year 13 and they have been there the entire time.

Oh, do wat I did. I'm on YEAR 70...

I've had Gunner on an undefeated streak since debuting on Superstars. I'm trying to get him into the US Tag scene, I'd probably have to have him go over Morrison a few times to even break the rankings. Which is something I mind doing right now, as it seems every time he loses a match he drops out of the WWE Title scene.

Also, Truth just recently turned heel by turning on Morrison during a title defense of his, so he's getting a new push as well.

Oh, do wat I did. I'm on YEAR 70...

Year 70!? How did you get that far? Simulating?

Yes I did simulate because of my Draft and I wanted my roster to get settled. Also, I had the same problem you had SEVERAL times and when I simulated the pest went down. Only thing was, a new one was formed. This was before I found out about that trick. I've used it to make ECW Title matches on Superstars, on the ECW Arena. I guess my game got sick of it so they stopped making World Titles matches on PPV's and made stupid main event matches like Kane vs Santino in a normal match. And if I remember, every WWE Title match at The Bash is Inferno. Ivan Zombie, my CAW, was screwed! He couldn't get a WWE Title match no matter how many times he #1 Contender. Current Champs:

1.)WWE Champ: Shawn Michaels

2.)US Champ: Undertaker

3.)World Champ:Chris Benoit

4.)IC Champ:Kenny Dykstra

My CAW's Name LINK

Angle and Brock pretty much dominated SD! for a year(all I've been through so far) against the likes of Cena, Big Show, Punk, Taker etc.

Right now I'm working on getting Davey Richards into the I-C title hunt. He's like #4 in contention for the World but I don't won't him there yet.

Seth Rollins aka Tyler Black on RAW (after cashing in his MiTB contract on Abraham Washington)

Daniel Bryan on SD! (climbing the championship rank from the intercontinental to world champion, now he is the WHC after winning it in NoC in a Championship Scramble against Jack Swagger Alberto del Rio Randy Orton and Aerostar)

Archived