Who are you guys trying to push, in Universe Mode?

JustJeds

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm trying to push the team of Sheamus and The Miz (Sheamiz) but no matter what happens the game splits them up instantly and then has them feuding over the US title

I'm also trying to unpush Lex Luger and Eddie Guerrero who constantly hold the World/WWE title and no matter how many times I swap their brands and remove the title they end up with it again by the next PPV

I hate this game some times

I'm trying to push the team of Sheamus and The Miz (Sheamiz) but no matter what happens the game splits them up instantly and then has them feuding over the US title

I'm also trying to unpush Lex Luger and Eddie Guerrero who constantly hold the World/WWE title and no matter how many times I swap their brands and remove the title they end up with it again by the next PPV

I have this same team, but under the name: Shiz.

I LOL'd at this

I am currently pushing Tiffany and Justin Gabriel

Sounds more like a team that Zack Ryder would be involved in

Sounds more like a team that Zack Ryder would be involved in

Now thats, the Shiz.

Right now I'm pushing Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit to the world titles. I plan on having Eddie feud with Curt Hennig and CM Punk over the tile, and have Benoit feud with ADR. Those are the ones I'm focusing on right now.

After WrestleMania I will start pushing Dean Malenko.

Right now im pushing everyone that DOESN'T get a push in the wwe. Evan Bourne, Mark Henry, Christan gets pushed but not as much as he should And Ted Dibiase. Once i get my online right ill start downloading more caws besides the ones i made. But the thing that makes me upset is when i start pushing my diva's they don't get a tile shot until the next two ppv and once i give the wwe championship to my caw hbk (late 90's attire) they have him lose it so I'm staying on it like crazy. also Finlay is trying to get a push all on his own by jumping in me and undertaker's feud. two matches in a row he laid my caw and the dead man out and then left.

I've been trying to push my Brothers Caw into the midcard, Drew McIntyre, and My Samoa Joe Caw into the Main Event.

My Brothers caw is #7 on the Intercontinental Championship Rankings.

Drew McIntyre is #5 in the WWE Championship rankings.

Samoa Joe is #3 in the World Heavyweight Championship Rankings

My Current Pushes: WWE Champ: Hawk... Pushing cibernetico, and bret hart for the title.... btw awesome feud between cibernetico, sheamus, and the Hart Foundation.... Bret Hart cost cibernetico the title against Hawk!

World Champ: Ultimate Warrior, pushing kurt angle, lex luger, and british bulldogs... which is a four way feud between them...

well i was in the process of pushing a few caws i downloaded and added into the raw/SD roster after i did a 6 man elimination chamber match (tag team) and the winning team was split into both brands.

Had Gabriel put in a intercontenental match, he was about to win and Wade Barrett came down got in, did wasteland to Gabriel and Evan bourne and left. I was like what the hell... and then Dolph Z. climbed the ladder and won because both those other turkeys got laid out i was speechless but loved the ending none the less.

Been tempted about a serious push on David Hart, and then bring in British Bulldog and then have them feud over the world title. I want to bring Shameus in but im tired of him being a midcarder after i push him like john cena got years ago.

Im about to Put Christian on top of Smackdown. He is gonna feud with Edge after Mania.

Booker T is gonna Get a Push by defeating Jericho for the title after Mania. I will either have a long feud between the two or have DDP cash in his Money in the Bank.

I will eventually push Ziggler once i draft him between brands again. I moved him to Raw after a year-long undefeatedd streak as IC champ, hoping he would get into the Main Event, but of course not. He wins US title. Damn.

I push younger guys like Morrison and R-Truth, he is now feuding with Cena and I tried to make it for the title but every time I do that, Batista, Orton, or Triple H always end up champion.. If anyone knows how to make people feud for a title, let me know. Thanks :)

I'm pushing Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins. Zack as US-Champ and Hawkins wins the Money-In-the-Bank Match. He is still holding it (now since over eight months).

Their together World-Tag-Team Champs (I'm using the old titles)

Current their feuding with Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne for the US Title.

ive so many ppl on my rosters its hard to involve everyone but at the minute im pushing the S.E.S (CM Punk+Samoa Joe) on nitro(SD!) Jeff Hardy as IC champ hes heel in the nWo + best m8s with scott hall(i figured they go well together got alot in common n all) and well due to recent events macho man won the world title at WM.

ON RAW Alberto del Rio + Owen hart are fueding for the tag titles with chris benoit + eddie g mid card is barrett+kane and my world champ is bret hart (had to use a caw though as the in game bret seems to only want to be a mid carder?

Archived