Just wondering, how old are most of you guys?

I'm watching wrestling just since the end of 2009^^

But I already buy older games and watched nearly every PPV from the past eight years.

WTF?!?!

I think he worded that wrong, he probably meant he just started watching again in 2009 and has gone back and watch eight years worth of PPVs...that is how I perceived it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 43 married & have 3 kids, been a wrestling fan all my life & gamer too. Like it has already been said you are never to old to have fun, if it something you enjoy screw what everyone might say. Life Is Way Too Short, Not To Live It To It's Fullest.

I'm 33 and I been watching wrestling since before i could walk. Usually was texas promotion or the AWA till WWE took over USA. Even my 5 year old daughter likes watching wrestling and playing All stars and Raw vs Smackdown. I'm afraid I might have to ban her from watching if she continues to have her fav wrestler be Mark Henry, :lol: .

I played all the games from Atari to Amiga to NES to PS1 to PS3 to Arcade amongst other consoles.

There's never an age that prevents you from doing what YOU want to do(of course there's old age but that's an exception).You are not going to get another life,enjoy as much as you want,how you want all in one life...before its too late.

this pretty much sums up this topic..

and I'm 36.. been playing video games, ever since I got my 1st Atari for Christmas when I was 6..

We started on same path then, I had an Atari too and played the hell outta it..River Raid FTW!

Nice to see more 30+ Senior citizens around thou lol

Man, I've been playing since Warzone came out when I was 15. I'm 27 now, and I still enjoy playing the wrestling games. Can't play handly play online anymore since all these cheap, garbage tricks & joke of players who should be flushed down the toilet. :flush:

That takes the fun of playing online.

Well, for the most part, I've primarily used the wrestling games to record the XGWL shows.

IM 30 + i still get excited for the next wwe games i dont see the problem with it just because ur getting older doesnt mean u should just stop imo im excited to see how all games develope over the years and get better + better (well hopefully)My wife is 29 + loves games like GTA red dead and sims etc so im good lol ive got her into wrestling aswell lol though shes a big cena fan!!!!!!! ahhhh but i think its a generation thing to we grew up playing video games so im sure there will be sum oaps playing in the future and why not its not like because u get older you have to stop doing things you enjoy in your life right?

24 and I started playing the first Wrestlemania game around 89 or so. My dad was a huge wrestling fan so he loved getting all the games to play with me then I started buying them for myself once I moved out when I was 16. So every now and then I take my console to my dad's and take him to town the same way I did when I was a kid.

26 but I've been playing for YEARS! I cant remember the name of it but there was a WWF game on NES with Hogan, Bam Bam Bigelow, Andre, DiBiase and a few other guys where little icons like a flame for Bigelow or a dollar sign for DiBiase would randomly move across the ring. That was the first game I ever played. It sucked compared to another game called Pro Wrestling that a played a few years after (first game with commentary)Anyways after that jumped to SNES, PS1 but I dont think I got hooked until Smackdown on PS1. I think because I got it as a birthday gift. it came out March 2nd, I got it March 5th. First time I ever asked for one thing for my birthday. popping that in and hearing the smackdown theme (still stuck in my head)playing as my crap caw that was a val venis head on a hardcore holly torso and army fatigue pants while interacting with DX backstage was epic to me. I mean its like 11 years later and I still remember that game. SD2 kinda almost killed it for me with slow load times... but I stuck with it as a hardcore fan, I even got to beta test the first SVR on PS2 when they sent unfinished versions of the game for players to make caws and play others online while sending feedback. That had to be the second coolest smackdown gaming moment for me (also beta tested final fantasy 11 and Killzone that year)I dont follow much of WWE programming now, like I never watch smackdown and sometimes I cant make it through the PG Raw but Im just hooked on the games now and I'll probably have my kids hooked on it one day too...

WOOOO that was a lot

Archived