Just wondering, how old are most of you guys?

24 coming on 25 I have 2 Lil girls divorced already Buy I love my computer games I still work play footy date my GF I think people have to prioritize there gaming never to old to kick the ultimate warriors arse with the hulkster brother

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 18. The first WWE game I played was Smackdown 1 when I was 7. But I then got Smackdown 2 for my 8th birthday and I got hooked. I have played just about every WWE game available on the PS1/PS2/Gamecube/Xbox etc.

I also still play the old games, and the WCW and ECW games. The stuff which makes me buy them all and keep them is that the creativity is amazing. Since you can just about make anyone you can think of.

27 i've been playing since WCW VS NWO World Tour. I actually think svr2010 and svr2011 were a big leap foward for the series. I have lots of fun playing them and they have alot of replay value. I was getting bored with the svr series. I admit for years and years i was looking for a wwf No Mercy replacement or a wrestling game that could match that games amazing gameplay. I admit still searching for it but I think WWE 12 and beyond are on there way to coming close to match WWF No Mercys greatness. I enjoyed svr2011 so much i don't think i could go back to WWF No Mercy now... I think they still got alot of work to do imo every weight class should have it's different reversals. Heavy weight should not have the same reversals as an cruiserweight ect ect... That's the way no mercy did it. Or atleast give you an option on what reversals you want for your wrestler but still they should be broken up into different categories...

Well I'm 17 weeks away from being 18 and started watching WCW when I was a toddler. My first console game that I owned was WCW vs NWO for the N64. I used to spend hours doing Battle Royales with my Dad as he kicked my ass with Kim-Chee. When Ps2 was the hot commodity I borrowed Shut Your Mouth from a friend and created an overpowered beast caw and threw Scotty 2 Hotty off the top of a cell countless times. I loved Here Comes the Pain and bought SVR every year up until 2010. My favorite in the series was 2009, the contextual Total Control grapples and numerous hotspot's made it one of the most realistic and the inclusion of ECW and all the features that brought was great. Was sad to see that the outside the barricade area was removed in 2011 as well as the ability to use Total Control moves to drop a guy on the top rope, powerbomb him outside the ring or put him into whatever object had been set-up.

I have high hopes for the next game hopefully they will listen to fan feedback and add in some of the features they took out in previous games such as unique post match celebrations and unique weapons, maybe adding that to some of the CAW's. Also they need to add 3-Way tag team matches so I can relive the awesomeness of the Wrestlemania 17 TLC Tag-team match.

I am 16 and I love to Play wrestling games. Other than that I only play sports games and Need For Speed. My first wrestling game I ever played and one of my Favorites WWF Warzone. They had Stone cold, The Rock,Masked Kane,Bret Hart,HBK,HHH,Owen Hart,and Mankind.

What on Earth does age have to do with playing games? They aren't made specifically for kids. Games are just like watching a movie now. Have been for over 10 years. Games are just entertainment like watching a film or listening to music.

WWF Warzone was my first sent to me personally by Acclaim entertainment when I was 13. Then I got Attitude and was hooked forever. Warzone and Attitude and Nitro etc. are my top wrestling games. I have every wrestling game ever made. Literally.

Archived