Why is it wrong?

101rsmith

This is mostly opinionated, but its based off life. This witch of a girl was really pissing me off all week and got me in a lot of trouble. Everything I said or did she would just have to open her mouth and make fun of me or call me unnecessary or just speak her mind. She got under my skin a lot this week and I would tell yer "No one cares what you say" or "You're the one being unnecessary", which got me in trouble (which honestly I don't care because school ends in 3 weeks so I'm in IJDGAF mode). I even told her straight to her face "If it weren't for your private parts I'd choke the heck out of you (which got me in more trouble, IJDGAF mode). I'm not a disrespectful person, I love females and I try my best to show respect and compliment them appropriately whenever possible, but this girl just makes me want to throw out the rule book.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My advice to you is to wait it out. Hitting a girl will get you nowhere, other than jail. Plus, it's an unwanted burden over your head and according to your past topics regarding wanting to go to parties and have friends, all this will do is hinder those chances even more.

Sounds like she likes you, seriously it does. I had a girl in 5th grade that would hate on me and give me hell all day everyday at school. Now she has since dated me and told me she was always crazy about me. Chicks are weird, and that's why us men love em and put up with em.

To be honest, it's because they're looked at as weaker than men. Putting your hands on a women has just always been one of those things ya just don't do. Personally, if a bitch gets outta line i don't see anything wrong with throwin her around a little bit. And by getting out of line i mean like a female hitting a dude.

I've always said that if they want to run their mouths like men, they should get hit in their mouths like men, but that's just not the way society will have it and I understand why. Women are often rather fragile compared to men, but if they hit you first, then I say punt that bitch in the skull.

Only a pathetic excuse for a man would hit a female I am not sexist by any means but in my opinion men who hit women are cowards who can,t fight men

That's a retarded arguement. What if it's in self-defence?

I have been in that position all you do is exercise restraint and restrain the woman not smack the crap out of her . I can understand a slap but guys who beat on women have issues

Only a pathetic excuse for a man would hit a female I am not sexist by any means but in my opinion men who hit women are cowards who can,t fight men

That's a retarded arguement. What if it's in self-defence?

Generally there are exceptions. As it stands though, women are obviously in a majority of cases more fragile than men are and less physically capable of doing things. The argument people are bringing up with how women want equal rights begs to question intelligence in this topic. Equality doesn't mean that I should be able to punch you in the face like everyone else. That's just idiotic. Now, if a girl was trying to physically harm me in a serious manner that would call for more than just restraint, like having a gun or knife out, then yes, I will knock a bitch out faster than Ike Turner could. But most of the time if you put your hands on a woman, it just makes you less of a man. People know how to say things and get on your shit and will take advantage of what you can and can't do. It's your job as a human being to learn how to live with it.

Archived