Best Feud You've Had In Universe Mode

I've had so many great feuds in my Universe, but Chavo vs Primo takes the cake :hqhq:

That's one of my tag teams in the game!:lol:

I had that as a tag team as well, but the game kept breaking them up, so I gave up on them.

Just book them once or twice in a week in a tag team match against a random team(So the other established team doesn't suffer much) and win.That will make their alliance even stronger and prevent the Universe from breaking the team.

It used to happen with me as well(A LOT!),but after trying the above method,the Universe hardly splits up my teams and now I have a division of 8 tag teams without the Universe splitting them even once.:cool:

I've had so many great feuds in my Universe, but Chavo vs Primo takes the cake :hqhq:

That's one of my tag teams in the game!:lol:

I had that as a tag team as well, but the game kept breaking them up, so I gave up on them.

Just book them once or twice in a week in a tag team match against a random team(So the other established team doesn't suffer much) and win.That will make their alliance even stronger and prevent the Universe from breaking the team.

It used to happen with me as well(A LOT!),but after trying the above method,the Universe hardly splits up my teams and now I have a division of 8 tag teams without the Universe splitting them even once.:cool:

I might do that, but right now I'm reworking my rosters for Universe, so it will have to wait.

Big Show & Chris Jericho (Heels) vs. Santino (Face) with Beth vs. The Miz & Jack Swagger (Heels)

There was a Championship Scramble for Miz` US-Title between all for, but without Santino no of them was in the

US-Rankings. I think its funny that Santino was the dominatest man in this feud.

A few months back, I started a pretty awesome feud between the Brothers of Destruction (with Kane being in old-school mask attire) against S.E.S (with the help of a near-bald CM Punk CAW I downloaded) and it was going pretty well. Then I gave up on Universe. Although, I'm actually thinking of playing it again just because of that feud.

The Miz and Chris Jericho are currently in a heated feud after their team split. I've had some quite entertaining back and forth matches with them, I'm planning the blow off for the Royal Rumble.

Christian and Randy Orton are in a feud for the Heavyweight title; and Randy Orton actually made a heel turn after he refused Christian's handshake after Christian won the title at Survivor Series (about to actually have their ladder match at TLC right now).

DX is also feuding with the Nexus as well, had a cool 3 v. 3 elimination match @ Survivor Series where John Morrison joined DX as the third man (he's not actually in the stable but he's feuding with Gabriel/Otunga since him and Truth are Tag champs).

Daniel Bryan vs John Cena

They originally started facing off for a number 1 contenders spot against Christians World title, Cena won the first time, but lost to Christian in the title match. Bryan now gets a shot at the title and he loses the opportunity when Cena interrupts the match and attacks both Christian and Daniel Bryan. Bryan and Cena face off in a submission match at the next PPV with Daniel Bryan picking up the win. At the NEXT ppv, it's the elimination chamber for the World Title. Daniel Bryan and Cena fight after each other the whole match. Bryan locks in the Labelle lock, Cena breaks out of the hold and hits a Suplex, 5 knuckle shuffle and then locks in the STF, Bryan fights out and eventually gets Cena in another labelle lock, eliminating Cena. Bryan ends up losing the whole match in the long run though. At Wrestlemania, Cena and Bryan face off in a 30 minute iron man match.

Bryan ends up winning the match with the score being 5 - 4. After the match, Bryan tries to help Cena up but Cena hits him with a low blow, making him a heel for the first time in my universe.

Bryan and Christian vs Sheamus and Cena

Sheamus and Cena win the match, thus ending Cena's losing streak.

Next week, Christian faces Cena in a FCA non title match, Bryan runs out mid match and beats the holy hell out of Cena. He locks in the Labelle lock until ref's pull him off, then Christian hits Cena with the Killswitch and pins him.

At Backlash, Cena vs Bryan vs Christian in a triple threat steel cage match, Bryan locks Cena in a Labelle Lock while Christian sneaks out of the cage.

At Extreme Rules, it's a loser leaves Smackdown! ladder match.

One of the longest matches I've played in a long time. Lot's of reversals, and high spots. Cena hits the AA off the ladder through a table, but Bryan gets up before Cena unhooks the briefcase. He pushes the ladder over, and Cena stays on his feet, Bryan hits his signature then locks in the Labelle lock, climbs the ladder and wins the match.

I'd have to say my CAW vs The Hurricane.

It first started as a match where my CAW tried to get the #1 contender spot for the IC title.

It ended a year later at WrestleMania where my CAW won the IC title from The Hurricane and tore off his mask and revealed to the world that he was Gregory Helms.

I never really got into the game.

my caw vs the rock. when rock won the rumble the next month my caw won the wwe title at ec. Rock went to face my caw at wrestlemaniain a 60 min iron man match! my caw won the match then go hurt and was forced to.. retire! :( He made a farewell speach then rock came out saying "Sorry what happen man. but remember this you went in the main event at wrestlemania against the people champ and retained. Farewell, (caws name) He then talked about highlights about his career and left the arena. Then later than night it was rock vs cena vs punk vs rey in a battle royal! Rock got the win and won the wwe championship! that was my best feud ever!

In my universe mode my top fueds where

Ravens Nest ( Raven, Abyss, & original creation based of the clockwork orange ) vs Beer Money ( raw )

Kharma vs Smackdown Diva LockerRoom ( smackdown )

Jeff Jarrett vs Christopher Daniels ( raw )

Aj Styles vs Jeff Hardy ( smackdown )

I personally just like to make the max teams possible and see how long it takes universe to break up all my teams. Sometimes 6 months and sometimes 2 years, it varies so my tag team division is my feud of the year. Also I think many of you would enjoy tag team more, just make quick teams and make it so they come out seperatly so there is no need to create entrances everytime. It makes for a much more fun tag experience.

My personal CAW is currently involved in a long and bitter feud with CM Punk and Nexus. Very interesting main event on Superstars just now. Mason Ryan ran in to interfere, then Triple-H came out of the crowd and started wailing on Welshtista. Then after my CAW pinned Punk, David Otunga ran in and beat my CAW down with a lead pipe.

Daniel Bryan vs Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels (idk why, they fight each other so many times, even when i team up AJ Styles with Daniels, Daniels keeps turning heel by attacking AJ and keeps interference Daniel Bryan and Samoa Joe's match, this is epic. a World Heavyweight Championship picture with this 4 phenomenal superstar)

Kings of Wrestling vs Big Show&Kane

Booker T vs Mr Anderson

Abraham Washington vs John Cena

Rob Van Dam vs former ECW performers Bully Ray,Rhino,Terry Funk,Tommy Dreamer,etc.

And again... a new great feud

Santino Marella, Shelton Benjamin & Randy Orton vs. Drew McIntyre, Edge & Christian

It's starts 4 weeks before bragging Rights

Raw

Santino Marella vs. US-Champ Drew McIntyre

Winner: Santino

After the Match Edge runs in and attack Santino

Randy Orton & Shelton Benjamin vs. WWE Champion Edge & Christian

Winner: Edge & Christian

Superstars

Matt Hardy vs. Christian vs. Santino Marella

Winner: Christian

After Miz running in and use the ScF on Matt Hardy

(3 weeks) Raw

Santino, Shelton & Orton vs. Sheamus, McIntyre & Edge

Winner: Team Orton

(2 weeks) Raw

Santino w/Shelton vs. McIntyre

After the Match Edge attacks him

No. 1 Contender Match for the WWE Title

Orton vs. Christian

Winner: Orton

After the Match Edge attacks Orton o.o

Superstars:

Santino vs Edge

(This Week) Raw

Shelton vs. McIntyre

Winner: McIntyre

During the Match Christian runs in, while McIntyre knocked the referee out. He hits a Spear on Shelton

and McIntyre pins.

Christian & Edge vs Santino & Orton

Winner: Team Santino

Bragging Rights:

Raw vs. Smackdown

Christian, Santino & Shelton vs. The Pope, Kofi Kingston and Mr KEnnedy

Winner: Team Smackdown

During the Match Christian leaves the ring, after Santino gets eliminated by The Pope

Shelton could eliminate Pope & Kennedy, but lose to Kingston

WWE-No-DQ WWE Championship Match:

Edge © vs. Orton

Winner: Orton

Edge returned from retirement to only spear Christian in his title match against Randy...and Edge has been the only reason why Christian can not beat Randy Orton.

Another amazing fued is Rey Mysterio and CM Punk, Punk always wins but can never capture the WWE title from John Cena.

Mine is between Jeff Hardy and Randy Orton

It started with a random match on raw.

They then had a few more matches before night of champions where they were inserted into a triple threat match for the unified world championship.

Neither won

They continued to feud until the raw before survivor series.

Stone cold interfered in the tables match they were having and stunned them both leading to a triple threat steel cage match at survivor series won by Austin.

They then joined in the Miz Barretta feud for the intercontinental championship. Hardy teamed with Miz and Orton teamed with Barretta. This led to wrestlemania where hardy and Orton had a 2 of 3 falls steel cage match to determine 1 contender. Orton won. He had his newly deunified wwe championship match with Vance archer where hardy interfered costing Orton the match.

They most recently got paired up randomly in a tag series (think tnas bound for glory series but with tag teams) we will see what happens

UPDATE

It their first match together hardy left Orton to lose to Cena and Kane

Miz vs Morrison

Had a three month fud on raw over the USA championship which ended when Morrison left raw morrison won the world title on smackdown and Miz won the rumble morrison got the better of miz at wrestlemania so miz brought in Ric Flair to help him but at backlash Morrison won the world title match only for Sin cara to cash in money in the bank to become world champ ending the feud for now

• 3 weeks later...

Archived