Divas of WWE '12

DroStudios

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully, they gave Maryse (and maybe Eve) a revamped look 'cause they look ugly as hell. Also, I wish Layla is not DLC this year and the Glam Slam is updated. I think a new Diva will replace Mickie James this year, so maybe Trish can fill her spot.

Stacy and Trish would make good "Legend divas", I think. Other than that, I don't know, I haven't put much thought into it. Those were the two off the top of my head. I'm sure I could come up with better choices if I thought about it, but I don't want to.

Stacy and Trish would make good "Legend divas", I think. Other than that, I don't know, I haven't put much thought into it. Those were the two off the top of my head. I'm sure I could come up with better choices if I thought about it, but I don't want to.

Trish is a good choice, but I would rather see Torrie Wilson as a "Legend Diva" than Stacy Keibler.

I want these Divas & these attires

Alicia Fox -

32zklfk.jpg

Beth Phoenix -

03_Divas_0328.jpg

The Bella Twins -

Bella_Twins_138.jpg

Eve -

ghihjui.png

Gail Kim -

Gail.jpg

Kaitlyn -

4-5.jpg

Kelly Kelly -

1530hnl.png

Layla -

WWELayla2.jpg

Maryse -

MaRYsE19.jpg

Melina -

l_7b029a4f3ed04f0390e65d289895f123.jpg

Michelle McCool -

175px-Michelle_McCool_with_title.jpg

Natalya -

Natalya-2.jpg

Rosa Mendes -

ui1.png

Tamina -

tamina.jpg

Vicki Guerrero -

225732_512x288_generated.jpg

Trish Stratus -

trish-stratus.jpg

Lita -

001b_display_image.jpg?1298421159

I think RTWM should have a Divas one with Michelle McCool as the Diva to play as and Trish being unlockable in the mode with an alt. attire of her current look.

My list of Divas to be in is:

Alicia

Beth

Brie

Eve

Gail

Kelly

Layla

Maryse

Melina

Michelle

Natalya

Nikki

Trish (with Current and Legend looks)

Vickie

and

Kharma and maybe Kaitlyn as DLC

It would be perfect to also have Rosa and Tamina, you know how WWE games are, too good to be true!

My prediction for the Divas roster:

Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Michelle McCool

Layla

Kelly Kelly

Eve

Kharma

Alicia Fox

Melina

Brie Bella

Nikki Bella

Maryse

Legend:

Trish Stratus

I'm hoping Gail and Tamina make the cut too but I'm not sure

I can see the Divas roster being the same as last year but without Mickie James of course. I don't think Kaitlyn, Rosa, AJ or whoever else will make it. Kaitlyn isn't used enough to warrant a place and neither is Rosa. AJ has debueted too late.

I can see Vickie being put in as a Story Designer/RTWM NPC and Tiffany beinkg removed.

yeaaaahhhh my favourite yearly activity!!! : making the list of the things I want for this new game ...things that will never happen!!! think about layla's voice : "YAAAAAAYYYY!!!"

attires I want

Eve Torres : STRAIGHT hair ! : http://www.eveimages.net/displayimage.php?album=466&pos=47

The bella twins : WRESTLING outfits :censored: !!!!!! aaah seriously! : http://doubleglamour.net/displayimage.php?album=966&pid=54742#top_display_media

Maryse : give her longer hair ! : http://maryse-ouellet.com/photos/albums/WWEcom/DIGITALS/raw/2011/march21/RAW_930_Photo_039.jpg

Gail ...Straight hair because 2 years in a row they sucked at making her proper hair! :nono:

Alicia Fox : SKIRT attire! + RED long hair : http://www.diva-dirt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/alicia-rihanna.jpg

KAITLYN!...I don't really care about her attire I'd just love to have her in the game!!! :spas:

Kelly Kelly had a great attire in SVR2011 ..just make her hair way longer

Beth ...longer hair (I may be repeating the same thing over and over again but they have a problem with divas hair! ...look at Michelle and Beth last year...so yeah the hair detail is really important to me) and let's hope that FINALLY...they'll give us a proper glam slam! :rolleyes:

Natalya ...They need to update her ...(you know what I'll say and yeah I'll say it) hair

About Kharma....They went nuts with her ..Maybe they had already planned to put her in the game ... that would be fantastic!

....about the other divas I'm not really thinking about anything yet ...as long as they give them wrestling outfits I guess everything will be great

Now about the game ...We WANT the divas to be in some frickin 6diva tag matches!

and it would be so much better if they were editing the after-match winning scenes I hate the one when a diva wins the title ! They should definitely make new ones! :annoy: ...oh & let's not talk about all those after-match scenes when the divas stand like men..in steel cage matches for example :facepalm:

So until we get all the details for the divas in the game (and all the disappointment that comes with it) ... I'll be :chux:

Same roster from last year, but minus Mickie James.

Divas to fill Mickie's spot:

Kaitlyn - She could make it into the game as she did win NXT, although she was rarely seen after. As for DLC, I don't think she would be since I don't think she has that much of a following, therefore would would buy her? *unless in a bundle maybe

Tamina - She was seen a lot with Santino though she didn't really get to have any decent ring time, but maybe playable in civilian clothes (2011 Bellas). DLC, low chance.

Rosa Mendes - Not much was seen from her in the ring, unless they put her in the game playable but not in a wrestling attire (again like 2011 Bellas). DLC, don't think so.

Kharma - Never got decent air time, but crowd goes wild when they see her. Unless WWE were pumped up to have Kharma in their company and decided to scan her early, I doubt she would make it. How about DLC? Could be as she actually could sell compared to the three above.

Now, unless they give the spot to Trish, then we won't really have any "new" diva this year. Maybe Trish could take Mickie's spot and Lita could take Trish's spot. Kind of a messed up logic, but I'm sure you get it.

I could imagine Kharma being in. Since she debuted around the same time that Cena debuted that red attire and that made it in the game....:rolleyes:

Saying that, they could have just used threads, to impress us.. :shifty:

Plus, he debuted that at WM, whereas Kharma debuted a month later, at Extreme Rules.

I want these Divas & these attires

Alicia Fox -

32zklfk.jpg

Beth Phoenix -

03_Divas_0328.jpg

The Bella Twins -

Bella_Twins_138.jpg

Eve -

ghihjui.png

Gail Kim -

Gail.jpg

Kaitlyn -

4-5.jpg

Kelly Kelly -

1530hnl.png

Layla -

WWELayla2.jpg

Maryse -

MaRYsE19.jpg

Melina -

l_7b029a4f3ed04f0390e65d289895f123.jpg

Michelle McCool -

175px-Michelle_McCool_with_title.jpg

Natalya -

Natalya-2.jpg

Rosa Mendes -

ui1.png

Tamina -

tamina.jpg

Vicki Guerrero -

225732_512x288_generated.jpg

Trish Stratus -

trish-stratus.jpg

Lita -

001b_display_image.jpg?1298421159

I dont think Chef Robert will let Gail wear stuff like that anymore! :lol:

Seriously, I hope to see Tamina in because The Usos need their manager.

Diva Legends :Trish,Lita,Chyna(just to burn The Jarretts!),Alundra Blaze,Jacquline,Ivory & Sensational Sherri

Would like new outfit updates to Melina,Bellas(duh),Gail Kim,Eve,Layla(the multi-colored pants)and Alicia Fox.

Entrance Updates: Eve,Melina(get rid of the papparazzi),The Bellas

Move Updates: Too many to mention! Look at match between Beth and Melina on Superstars a few weeks back on youtube

Nevermind the attire,check out the 15-20 new moves that should be in the game.

Great moment when Melina screams "YOU BROKE MY NAIL!" And how about Beth beating Melina in the head....WITH HER OWN FOOT!!

They do that to Melina so much, It's lost its appeal to me. We get it you are flexible. Lol.

I'm hoping Eve has her Blue & Gold attire from Fatal Fourway and so own. Most of her attires will be easy to recreate with that one. I hope we wither get that or the Royal Rumble one she had. I love that one. But Fatal Fourway might be the choice they go with. Usually they go with something old.

Divas for this Year I see:

Raw:

Eve

Kelly Kelly

Beth

Bella Twins (WRESTLING Attires PLEASE!)

Gail Kim

Melina

SD:

Natalya

Alicia

Kaitlyn

Layla

New to the Game:

Kaitlyn winning NXT alone is enough for me.

Rosa (LONg shot)

Other:

Michelle McCool Trish and Kharma

I can see Kharma making it the same way Gail Kim made it in 2010 No one expected that one. Also remember we always have 1 more diva then we did the year before in these games. Since they changed the name that may not happen.

you dick, I was gonna make on of these earlier in the day! but I had to go out oh well, it's cool. it's just nice seein some "diva love" and not in the usual way... hahaha, anyway, for me it's all about details... FIX! THE! MARYSE! HAIRFLIP!

I'd also like a... good Eve attire, last years was bad...

Archived