• Trish Stratus (confirmed)
  • More to be revealed soon

Screenshots:

kellygc.jpg

laylar.jpg

maryserj.jpg

natalyak.jpg

Videos:

Roster Reveal Screenshots: (Stream Quality -- Sorry)

bethn.jpg

eve1u.jpg

kellyb.jpg

laylaq.jpg

marysej.jpg

michellev.jpg

natalya1.jpg

Credit: Diva-Dirt.com

Confirmed/Rumored Information:

• No 6-Diva Matches (Not a Priority with THQ, They tried WAY too late)
  • 14 Hidden Characters are Downloadable Content. - Which maybe where Trish Stratus comes in. - Other divas possible for DLC may include Alicia Fox & The Bella Twins.
  • Beth Phoenix' Glam Slam has not been reanimated for the 4th Year in a Row.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too am thinkin all the same divas as in 11 since their all still there. Im hoping this time the bellas actually get wrestling attires. Divas that could be added are Tamina and possibly Rosa. I would like kaitlyn but shes rarely there so idk.

I also could see Trish being a legend in the game again this year since shes been around for TE and was even in a few matches around and att wrestlemania.

I would love to see Trish in the game as a legend of sorts.

I'm also hoping they address the whole 6 Diva Matches in the game. Hopefully they fix they issues they had with this. I don't even know what the official problem was. First it was said that it was hair polygons and then that was denied. So I have no idea.

I want to see Lita!

I remember Todd Grisham said at the Gamespot Roster Reveal last year that Lita IS a part of the game (Smackdown vs Raw 2011).

Maybe they decided to use her for the next game?

And Morrison mentioned 'Create-A-Ring' as the new big feature for Smackdown vs Raw 2011 last year.

Since we have the official WWE '12 Forum I assume we can now fully talk & discuss about the game. Particularly a thread for us Divas Fan.

If this becomes the official Divas Discussion then I'll add updates in this first thread.

I would love to see new divas such as:

Rosa Mendes

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn (don't care much for her but the more the better)

Tamina

Tiffany (most likely will still make it)

Vickie Guerrero (Do you think they'll add her? She's been in a few matches)

As for divas already in last year's game I will like to see these changes:

Eve Torres (Current Attire & New Entrance)

Alicia Fox (Skirt Attire, Proper Finisher)

Beth Phoenix (Will this be the year for a PROPER Glam Slam?)

Bella Twins (Same Wrestling Attires)

Maryse (Entrance Jacket? Maybe?)

Kelly (Proper Entrance)

Michelle/Layla (Laycool Tag Entrance + More Diva Tag Entrances)

Who do you want to be in the game this year? What would be your Dream Divas Roster for WWE '12?

Do you think Kharma will make it this year as a DLC of sorts?

I'm still hoping for Kharma, but I see Natalya is missing from your list.

I don't think Kharma will be in WWE12. Not only do I don't like her, I also think she won't be in because she debuted like one month ago?

What matters is that they don't leave Layla out this year! It was such a letdown Layla wasn't in last year, besides DLC! But she will definitely be in! I mean, she was one of the top Divas last year! Sweet!

Fact smile.gif

I doubt Kharma, since she has only made like 5 or 6 appearances and she is leaving for a year to have a baby.

Don't quote me on this but I remember hearing about Kharma & Sin Cara appearing on a tv taping just to do scans for the game. Even tho they havent debuted yet on WWE TV they still scanned them because they had plans to debut them. I just hope if true that the follow up on it!

Here's hoping they fix the commentary so they don't say male related quotes directed to the divas, and hopefully they reduce King's repetitive jokes he says in every match.

There's really not many divas to add this year, maybe Kaitlyn and Tamina but they barely ever wrestle, they could add Rosa finally but does she even have a finisher? Kharma might be canceled completely now that she's on the shelf for a year.

A playable Vickie would be pretty fun as a novelty character, and who wouldn't want to play as Snooki with her signature Snooki Splash? who knows. :P

Here's hoping they fix the commentary so they don't say male related quotes directed to the divas, and hopefully they reduce King's repetitive jokes he says in every match.

There's really not many divas to add this year, maybe Kaitlyn and Tamina but they barely ever wrestle, they could add Rosa finally but does she even have a finisher? Kharma might be canceled completely now that she's on the shelf for a year.

A playable Vickie would be pretty fun as a novelty character, and who wouldn't want to play as Snooki with her signature Snooki Splash? who knows. :P

I wouldn't. That would be a waste of space and another slap to the face of the WWE Divas. nono.gif

Vickie Guerrero should be in WWE '12, I mean, has she ever been in a WWE game? I don't like Vickie Guerrero, but she needs to be in! She is overdue to be in a WWE game! She should be in with her in-ring gear and her suit!

I think that the Divas roster should be as follows:

Raw - Brie Bella, Nikki Bella (both in WRESTLING ATTIRE), Eve, Maryse, Kelly Kelly, Gail Kim, Melina, Beth Phoenix, Vickie Guerrero (complete with alt. "Excuse Me" wrestling attire). (9)

SD! - Layla, Kaitlyn, Natalya, Alicia Fox. (4)

Free Agent - Michelle McCool. (1)

DLC - Kharma (1)

That's 15. I just don't see Rosa making it (again) or Tamina for some reason. I also think AJ has arrived a bit too late which is a shame.

Hopefully Nattie and Maryse's models have been completely redone this time and not the same recycled from SvR2010.

I highly doubt Kharma will appear in this year's game at all due to the fact she never wrestled a single match in WWE and as such has no prior basis for moves in WWE.

Exactly. Kharma hasn't even wrestled a match in the WWE yet! The only things we have seen from Kharma was interferences in matches, Clotheslines and Implant Busters. Is that enough for her to be in the WWE '12? shifty.gif

My diva roster and attires I want:

Alicia Fox

Beth Phoenix

Brie Bella (dont care what attire, as long as its an actual wrestling one)

Eve Torres

Gail Kim

Kelly Kelly (anything thats easy to edit)

Layla

Maryse

Melina

Michelle McCool

Natalya

Nikki Bella (same as Brie's)

Trish Stratus

Vickie Guerrero (and her usual wrestling attire as an alt)

DLC:

Kharma

Kaitlyn

kharma could still of been in. not getting hopes up but she was signed around the royal rumble, plenty of time to do the scans. Also by the time the game comes out im sure she WOULD of had a match, but now she is pregnant...she obviously cant wrestle.

i see RAW: Bella twins, Gail, Beth, Eve, Maryse, Melina, Kharma and Kelly. SD Michelle, Layla, Alicia, Nattie, DLC Kaitlyn,

Legends: trish, Lita (doubt it) also wouldnt mind seeing Moolah or sherri, or even sunny. And i see vickie being non playable in RTWM or even just as a manager

i also hope the Divas are in 6 person matches...therefore they can be in Diva royal rumbles :)

I'm guessing we'll get the same roster of diva's as we did last year, and that isn't a problem. Tamina is rarely used, as with Kaitlyn (who has only made two appearances since winning NXT what, MONTHS ago?) and there is no chance in hell of Rosa being in. AJ won't be as she has only just debuted, and neither will Kharma.

The only woman I see even being considered to be included in the game is Tamina, and if not her then probably Trish Stratus due to her heavy involvement in WWE this year. Other than that i'm not expecting anything new from the diva's other than updated models of the ones in already.

Hopefully we get 6-Diva tag matches now. That would be nice.

Archived