1st Diva Attempt (Lilly Falsetto)

lulz@this

I am. The sad part about it is that I tried to do it the easy way, and upload the screen shots to svr.com, but little did i know i cant upload any of them due to them having downloaded content on them, which makes no sense since there screen shots, and neither caw has any type of DLC on em >.> Guess i'll do it the long way and get em off my HDD.

No problem man and thanks for the effort. I'm only new to paint tool and I've seen some of your stuff its inspirational to say the least. And I've tried some stuff and it's been a learning curve but I feel like I'm getting there.

I've been working on my guy for his AOW debut/ try out match there's some really good caw's that stand out but I want mine be unique and stand out with his gimmick check mine out if you get a chance.

Also when I get settled into my new house I'll have to get a match with ya. Veddi vs Nic Virtue... Darkness vs Light or is it Darkness vs Darkness!

Mhmm it was already obvious she looked real good in the video but I'm glad there are screens added now because the designs on her top were as stunning as expecting, maybe even a slight bit more stunning then expected.

Can't really see the tramp stamp tatto though :(

• 2 weeks later...

Good CAW & I like how you put that video package together.

WOW! That lilly falsetto reminds of me from tv show " Hellcats."

Heather%20Hemmens-TBE-005988.jpg

And nice caw looks real good in real life in the world.

Yeah. I like her on that show. She's hot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dawg I have never in my LIFE downloaded a CAW in a Smackdown series title but I swear to BOB if she's on Community Creations, I will free up a space and she will most definitely be the first.

• 1 month later...

Archived