May 31st

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Let's just hope it doesn't suck." -Greg Miller

Never have truer words been uttered.

--

As for the people who say the graphics look the same.... who cares. I thought we tackled that pages ago. Gameplay makes a game good... not graphics. Especially when the current graphics are just fine. We are not talking about Super Nintendo graphics here.

--

As for the people who say the graphics look the same.... who cares. I thought we tackled that pages ago. Gameplay makes a game good... not graphics. Especially when the current graphics are just fine. We are not talking about Super Nintendo graphics here.

I care. It's nothing to do with the graphics quality. It's just looks like the same game we've been playing for years with some added features.

I'm hoping for some models that have been the same for years to be redone (taker, kane etc..)

I'm wondering how that "moves depend on how worn out the opponent is" will play out.

Its probably the same as now pretty much normal moves may be like the weak grapples and when the opponent is worn down they will be like strong grapples are now. I just hope the fix the stupid reversal. I could never hit a weak grapple cause u could just button smash reversal button and reverse it :S

If we can still button smash for the pinning. Moving the bar around randomly might not matter. Unless u cant move at all until the 2 count like it said sometimes.

That was a let-down. Sure, a few things sound cool, but it looks as if it's the same as SvR2011 with a few things added.

I agree. SvR 2010 was a huge letdown. 2011 sucked me in with the hype but was also a huge letdown. The last time I felt like they made a good game was SvR 2006, which came out in 2005, 7 years ago.

WWE 12, more than anything, just looks like it's going to be SvR2012 with a different name. I'm not rich enough to keep throwing away 60 dollars each year. I'm gonna pass on WWE 12.

--

I care. It's nothing to do with the graphics quality. It's just looks like the same game we've been playing for years with some added features.

EVERY Pro Wrestling game LOOKS the same, and as long as Pro Wrestling is in a 4-sided ring, they will always look the same.

What the hell do you want?

That was a let-down. Sure, a few things sound cool, but it looks as if it's the same as SvR2011 with a few things added.

I agree. SvR 2010 was a huge letdown. 2011 sucked me in with the hype but was also a huge letdown. The last time I felt like they made a good game was SvR 2006, which came out in 2005, 7 years ago.

WWE 12, more than anything, just looks like it's going to be SvR2012 with a different name. I'm not rich enough to keep throwing away 60 dollars each year. I'm gonna pass on WWE 12.

You dont know that until you see gameplay of it, you shouldnt judge, but i can understand how you feel though about it being the same.

"There was no blown animation as the character on the ground reacted to the first move and ignored the other. "

Isn't that bad?

that one got me stumped as well

Apparently, Greg "Float Over DDT" Miller isn't exactly a proficient writer... or at least it shows he doesn't proof his writing. He means "where" not "as". He is saying that blown animations are gone. Now when you jump off the top rope and hit your opponent, another person can hit a move on that same guy at the same time. AND that opponent will react to both moves rather than just the first.

--

EVERY Pro Wrestling game LOOKS the same, and as long as Pro Wrestling is in a 4-sided ring, they will always look the same.

What the hell do you want?

All games look the same? That's a stupid thing to say. The models and arenas all look the same from previous yearss. I want change.

"There was no blown animation as the character on the ground reacted to the first move and ignored the other. "

Isn't that bad?

Apparently, Greg "Float Over DDT" Miller isn't exactly a proficient writer... or at least it shows he doesn't proof his writing. He means "where" not "as". He is saying that blown animations are gone. Now when you jump off the top rope and hit you opponent, another person can hit a move on that same guy at the same time. AND that opponent will react to both moves rather than just the first.

I agree, thats the impression i got from it.

ahh well sounds good. im half and half on the face button controls as i still play a lot of hctp and i must say i prefer it to the svr 11 analogue stick controls but it may limit the gameplay..i wonder how you do a submission as you had to click the r3/right stick button in to do so.Should be interesting to see if you can just pick a submission like a normal move or be seperate like svr2011.

did they say something about new camera angles?

and someone posted about a different rtwm where you can actually pick someone 0.o and it said you twist and turn your way through it..non linear maybe? wow i hope they inspired it from hctp!

looking forward to e3

Isn't that bad?

Apparently, Greg "Float Over DDT" Miller isn't exactly a proficient writer... or at least it shows he doesn't proof his writing. He means "where" not "as". He is saying that blown animations are gone. Now when you jump off the top rope and hit your opponent, another person can hit a move on that same guy at the same time. AND that opponent will react to both moves rather than just the first.

I wonder if this means you can hit a move like the RKO out of nowhere? Say you're in a triple threat match playing as Orton. The Rock is starting a Peoples Elbow on the other downed opponent, starts running to the rope and BANG, an RKO on the Rock mid-animation. Things like this would be awesome.

Isn't that bad?

I wonder if this means you can hit a move like the RKO out of nowhere? Say you're in a triple threat match playing as Orton. The Rock is starting a Peoples Elbow on the other downed opponent, starts running to the rope and BANG, an RKO on the Rock mid-animation. Things like this would be awesome.

That would DEFINATELY be a finisher out of nowhere. Man, I hope what you said its possible, because I just got hyped up imagining situations lol

Isn't that bad?

That would DEFINATELY be a finisher out of nowhere. Man, I hope what you said its possible, because I just got hyped up imagining situations lol

Actually.... that isn't what that statement means. It means what I explained it to mean. What you are talking about fits into the "move interruption" category which is a result of the new "Predator" or whatever system. The thing is... we don't know how it works yet. Stopping a move may not be that varied. It could just be a general animation depending on where the opponent is placed. That may sound strange... but I mean how when you reverse a move this year, the reversal you do is based on weight and the move being done to you. Powerbomb can be reverse into a DDT, Facebuster, armdrag. Who knows though....

Archived