May 31st

I would like to see svr graphic look similiar to ufc 2010 or fight night champion

...They do have basically the same graphics.

Well maybe ufc 2010, but not fight night champions

What is so amazing about the graphics in fight night champions? They don't look anything special.

they look so real & detailed & the physics on the boxing shorts & clothing are mind blowing thts why i think EA should have made wwe games instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voZdvGt-tGc

Sure as hell has a nice arena feel to it.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to see svr graphic look similiar to ufc 2010 or fight night champion

What is so amazing about the graphics in fight night champions? They don't look anything special.

they look so real & detailed & the physics on the boxing shorts & clothing are mind blowing thts why i think EA should have made wwe games instead.

EA you mean the company that sucks everything out of a game? Yea, right. You guys bitch about THQ but half of you have no idea of what you are talking about first of all. Fight Night has and always will suck, The reason is. Because EA made it.

EA you mean the company that sucks everything out of a game? Yea, right. You guys bitch about THQ but half of you have no idea of what you are talking about first of all. Fight Night has and always will suck, The reason is. Because EA made it.

You have no idea what you're talking about. EA has made/published some great games (I.E: Mirror's Edge, Mercenaries 2, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit etc.)

THQ has a worse track record for ruining games than EA. At least EA fixes shit in their games, remember the controversy about "Taliban" being able to kill US operatives in Battlefield Bad Company 2? Ea fixed it, meanwhile THQ has left us with the same shitty servers and hasn't even TRIED to fix them.

You have no idea what you're talking about. EA has made/published some great games (I.E: Mirror's Edge, Mercenaries 2, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit etc.)

THQ has a worse track record for ruining games than EA. At least EA fixes shit in their games, remember the controversy about "Taliban" being able to kill US operatives in Battlefield Bad Company 2? Ea fixed it, meanwhile THQ has left us with the same shitty servers and hasn't even TRIED to fix them.

There isn't anything to "Fix" really. It's just Issues people have with it, I haven't had one problem. Not one with 2011 or any of the other games, so prove to me what needs to be "Fixed". Don't say moves because that's a load of bullshyt, Don't say Physics because those are new. So come on, what?

So apparently wwe games posted something on facebook about a countdown to May 31st

check this out: http://www.facebook.com/WWEgames

BTW, u need to be logged onto facebook to view the page and the post.

Basically, the "New ERA comment, will have to do with the Name of the game (Which if the rumors are right, wont be SVR) There really isnt much else. But as for May 31st, Basically, IGN is getting first dibs on the content that will be showcased at E3. So instead of waiting for E3, they are going to be talking about it on Tuesday instead.

i take a new era begins as a rebranding. SVR was the same way with bringing a new era to the THQ WWE Games. Well May 31st looks to be an IGN sneak peak and basically THQ telling us what they will show us at E3. Time will tell.

maybe this also means we will get a new forum section. Im guessing we don't yet because of the name being a mystery.

Okay to correct you, yes EA has made/published some great games but where they fail when they were electronic arts was 2 games i can consider.. 1. WCW Mayhem (the themesongs were completely wrong, and alot of the finishers were wrong, like buff bagwell's blockbuster) and 2. WCW Backstage assault... this was just terrible... i think they were trying to create TNA Impact back then without the ring

Okay to correct you, yes EA has made/published some great games but where they fail when they were electronic arts was 2 games i can consider.. 1. WCW Mayhem (the themesongs were completely wrong, and alot of the finishers were wrong, like buff bagwell's blockbuster) and 2. WCW Backstage assault... this was just terrible... i think they were trying to create TNA Impact back then without the ring

I'm guessing those were from the 1990's, which makes them completely irrelevant in this discussion because we're talking about current games.

There isn't anything to "Fix" really. It's just Issues people have with it, I haven't had one problem. Not one with 2011 or any of the other games, so prove to me what needs to be "Fixed". Don't say moves because that's a load of bullshyt, Don't say Physics because those are new. So come on, what?

What to fix?

Servers.

The moves they *censored*ing removed for no reason, which isn't a load of bullshit, you're the one who's full of shit.

The match types from old games that should've never been removed

Servers

Stupid ass Points in CAW Mode

Servers

And last but not least, did I mention the *censored*ING SERVERS!?

seems this topic is starting fights :um:

i hope they don't change the general "feel" to the next svr game(or whatever they'll call it) because when i play 2011, i have that certain type of feel. but on All Stars i fell like i'm playing tna impact but it's wwe superstars on steroids. don't flame at me as this is just an opinion.

i hope they don't change the general "feel" to the next svr game(or whatever they'll call it) because when i play 2011, i have that certain type of feel. but on All Stars i fell like i'm playing tna impact but it's wwe superstars on steroids. don't flame at me as this is just an opinion.

I agree with you buddy, however, some elements from All-Stars would be great to add in the next WWE Game. For example, being able to pull RKO's out of nowhere.

I agree with you buddy, however, some elements from All-Stars would be great to add in the next WWE Game. For example, being able to pull RKO's out of nowhere.

I'm guessing those were from the 1990's, which makes them completely irrelevant in this discussion because we're talking about current games.

What to fix?

Servers.

The moves they *censored*ing removed for no reason, which isn't a load of bullshit, you're the one who's full of shit.

The match types from old games that should've never been removed

Servers

Stupid ass Points in CAW Mode

Servers

And last but not least, did I mention the *censored*ING SERVERS!?

But we forget, one ONLINE DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE :censored: Game. Two, Yea Moves where removed. Not really Fixable issue is it? Match types that were removed, such like moves. Not really a Fixable issue, The points in CAW mode do need to be fixed, I'll give you that. Once again, I'm sick of people complaining about online, It's not something to do with the games.

Archived