May 31st

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So apparently wwe games posting something on facebook about a countdown to May 31st

check this out: http://www.facebook.com/WWEgames

Very interested in what "a new era begins" means

Could be a whole revamp of the game, new graphics, new engine, more customizable options, titles that look good for a change?

A new game? or just a rebranding of the product? Look forward to May 31st

So apparently wwe games posting something on facebook about a countdown to May 31st

check this out: http://www.facebook.com/WWEgames

Very interested in what "a new era begins" means

Could be a whole revamp of the game, new graphics, new engine, more customizable options, titles that look good for a change?

A new game? or just a rebranding of the product? Look forward to May 31st

Thats what i was thinking, i tried clicking the link that had highlighted but it just lead me to ign`s main page

It's probably nothing special and maybe the "a new era begins" is the tagline for SVR 2012.

I Would really like to see a complete revamp of SVR but i'm not expecting it, 2011 just looks, plays and feels so outdated in terms of what other games are doing and what is possible these days. I Want something that looks and plays completely different from the SVR we are used to, something new and fresh, even if it meant less things to customise and less wrestlers, less modes etc i'd take it. I'm sure they won't because alot of people will buy the game no matter how poor it is.

A "Create-An-Arena" Mode, CAF from behind, an updated match type and them messing around with the controls just isn't worth it to me (if that is indeed their mean features this year), i waited until 2011 was around £15-£20 before i bought it because it was nowhere near worth buying at full price.

It's probably nothing special and maybe the "a new era begins" is the tagline for SVR 2012.

I Would really like to see a complete revamp of SVR but i'm not expecting it, 2011 just looks, plays and feels so outdated in terms of what other games are doing and what is possible these days. I Want something that looks and plays completely different from the SVR we are used to, something new and fresh, even if it meant less things to customise and less wrestlers, less modes etc i'd take it. I'm sure they won't because alot of people will buy the game no matter how poor it is.

A "Create-An-Arena" Mode, CAF from behind, an updated match type and them messing around with the controls just isn't worth it to me (if that is indeed their mean features this year), i waited until 2011 was around £15-£20 before i bought it because it was nowhere near worth buying at full price.

Maybe they are OFFICIALLY announcing the game, i mean i dont think they have yet, but we ALL noe they are going to make 2012, but maybe just OFFICIALLY announce it on the 31st

god.. i wish people would stop bringing up improvement of graphics. maybe its just the era i grew up in, but i find the graphics to be just fine. and every time someone mentions it all i can think is "yeah... spend lots of your limited production time and budget on improving graphics rather than... i dont know.. gameplay!!" as nice as "muscle" was annouced.. do you really find yourselves noticing it anymore. the fact that i could see batista's veins pop when flexing never wowed me or kept my attention after a few weeks. what's next? genital jiggling? call me crazy but i much rather just keep these graphics and have them focus on the game. these are not ps or nes graphics. they are fine. gameplay is what keeps you playing a game NOT seeing the correct amount of freckles on miz's back.

god.. i wish people would stop bringing up improvement of graphics. maybe its just the era i grew up in, but i find the graphics to be just fine. and every time someone mentions it all i can think is "yeah... spend lots of your limited production time and budget on improving graphics rather than... i dont know.. gameplay!!" as nice as "muscle" was annouced.. do you really find yourselves noticing it anymore. the fact that i could see batista's veins pop when flexing never wowed me or kept my attention after a few weeks. what's next? genital jiggling? call me crazy but i much rather just keep these graphics and have them focus on the game. these are not ps or nes graphics. they are fine. gameplay is what keeps you playing a game NOT seeing the correct amount of freckles on miz's back.

Now I know what I'm going to email THQ about. :P

In all seriousness though, I understand what you mean. The graphics are fine to me.

In all seriousness though, I understand what you mean. The graphics are fine to me.

Same here, I think the graphics are fine myself.

I'd agree the graphics on the wrestlers are great, but I just sometimes feel the crowd could be worked on, the whole look and feel of the arena could be improved

Obvious the key components are the wrestlers but there are some things they could improve on

maybe possibly this could be related to the un-named wwe game thats supposed to come out late this year/early next year? thq did say they plan on having a new SKU every 6 months or so, this could possibly be the official announcement?

most likely its about svr 12..Man I'm praying for an overhauled engine and create an arena..that would make me a happy camper!

I'd agree the graphics on the wrestlers are great, but I just sometimes feel the crowd could be worked on, the whole look and feel of the arena could be improved

Obvious the key components are the wrestlers but there are some things they could improve on

I def agree.

Agree here.

I would like to see svr graphic look similiar to ufc 2010 or fight night champion

...They do have basically the same graphics.

Well maybe ufc 2010, but not fight night champions

What is so amazing about the graphics in fight night champions? They don't look anything special.

they look so real & detailed & the physics on the boxing shorts & clothing are mind blowing thts why i think EA should have made wwe games instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voZdvGt-tGc

guys is there any chance we will get create a belt (create a championship) back?

This was my favorite feature while it was there and i hated seein it gone, how many other people liked this mode? is there anyway we can get through to thq and possibly get this mode back???????

I LOVE CREATE-A-BELT! WE NEED IT BACK!

Archived