Dropdead showcase

Obey

wicked man this is one of your best to date, Man i cant beleive you let my damn thread fall to page 2 baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa some fan you turned out to be hahahhahahha. love the aentire look man tats and all.

Thank you very much, wait it's on page 2? .. whoops :blush:

Bumpalicious, coming up!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The barcode was actually pretty easy, you just do the stripes, mirror it, and make numbers as nice as you can make them.

I haven't milked this CAW out at all to be quite honest, I have 4 more CAWs I might post on here.

But I'm still quite uncertain as to when I will do that.

The barcode was actually pretty easy, you just do the stripes, mirror it, and make numbers as nice as you can make them.

I haven't milked this CAW out at all to be quite honest, I have 4 more CAWs I might post on here.

But I'm still quite uncertain as to when I will do that.

Lol...I was kidding about the milking, though I would like to see more of your CAWs.

Great stuff man loving the caws and if you don't mind me giving a suggestion for a name for the no named wrestler what about

Gibson Black

Suggestions are more then welcome and Gibson Black is a pretty good name :P

That CAW was actually one I made by request, but he doesn't feel quite finished, the attire is just a random one I made really quickly :D

But yeah thanks for the compliment!

To be honest, you were one of the reasons!

The nameless CAW was finished for quite some time and Abel was finished.. well 2 days ago!

I wanted to post my newer CAWs on here for quite some time but never really had the motivation to, but when I went to check the forum to see if there was still some interest I saw your post.

So after that I figured, why the heck not? :D

You always make really nice attires. I'm jelly man.

You honestly have no reason for jealousy, I adore most of the things you make :|

To be honest, you were one of the reasons!

The nameless CAW was finished for quite some time and Abel was finished.. well 2 days ago!

I wanted to post my newer CAWs on here for quite some time but never really had the motivation to, but when I went to check the forum to see if there was still some interest I saw your post.

So after that I figured, why the heck not? :D

Woot! Go me! :D

Can I ask a random question is it possible to make a CAW for someone else and bring it on live? Or is it solely for Universe purposes.

At the min on my Universe I have Secret and Drake Patos as tag champs and my world champ on SD is Dario and on Raw it's my creation Marco Veddi. I simm most of em as I wanna see what the universe intents to do with my characters right now Sonny Stark is on raw making his play for the world belt

I'm not entirely sure what you mean with that :P

If you want an extra addition to you roster, I beg of you, please download Abel.

I usually don't upload my CAWs that much, but the reason I uploaded him is because I've had a good time playing with and against him.

He has a moveset + entrance

Thanks all of you for the compliments I received for my CAWs, I haven't actually tried Vin Kaiser and Abel as a tag team, but I'll see how good they'll go together :D

And yeah thanks for the compliment on Sonny Stark aswell :3

Archived