Codes Problem

JustBret

The code to unlock all the alternate attires hasn't been working for me, heard something about how the code was disabled and cant be used anymore. Can anyone confirm this for me? If its true that would suck, because I know in order to get all the attires you need to beat the game with all the guys and I simply don't have the time for that.

Thanks a lot.

The code to unlock all the alternate attires hasn't been working for me, heard something about how the code was disabled and cant be used anymore. Can anyone confirm this for me? If its true that would suck, because I know in order to get all the attires you need to beat the game with all the guys and I simply don't have the time for that.

Thanks a lot.

the update the game has you download disabled the unlock all code. sucks but thats the truth.

will the code work if you refuse the patch?

From what I heard if you don't download the patch you won't be able to use DLC but I'm not sure since I just recently picked up the game and really haven't had much time to get into it.

will the code work if you refuse the patch?

From what I heard if you don't download the patch you won't be able to use DLC but I'm not sure since I just recently picked up the game and really haven't had much time to get into it.

Refusing the patch leads to:

A. Inability to use downloadable content.

B. Inability to play while signed in.

Just unlock it yourself, adds to the replay value.

haha i always love this response. some people dont want to play a game religiously to unlock stuff and some dont care about "replay" value. some, myself included, want to be able to pick up and play when we feel like it and then turn it off when we're done. we want the options to use all features, wrestlers, arenas, when we play the game WE OWN. why do you think thq added an "unlock all" DLC last year? bc lost of people feel this way!

haha i always love this response. some people dont want to play a game religiously to unlock stuff and some dont care about "replay" value. some, myself included, want to be able to pick up and play when we feel like it and then turn it off when we're done. we want the options to use all features, wrestlers, arenas, when we play the game WE OWN. why do you think thq added an "unlock all" DLC last year? bc lost of people feel this way!

This! I have been playing all stars for a month now and the path of champions has gotten really repetitive and I would rather pick and and play matches with whomever I chose. I wish the unlock all still worked.

Why would you buy a game for 60 bucks without caring about replay value?

the gameplay keeps me playing. thats why I bought it after playing the demo. I am not interested in unlocking stuff by being wrestlers they MAKE me be to unlock the items. Some people dont have to unlock things to keep playing a game. If unlocking items is the replay value for you thats great, some dont want to dedicate all that time to one game. I work 2 jobs, go to school, and do an internship. When I do have time to play I dont want to go around the game having to unlock all this sh*t. I just wanna sit down and play. Other people with busy lives agree. I have seen many posts about this.

the gameplay keeps me playing. thats why I bought it after playing the demo. I am not interested in unlocking stuff by being wrestlers they MAKE me be to unlock the items. Some people dont have to unlock things to keep playing a game. If unlocking items is the replay value for you thats great, some dont want to dedicate all that time to one game. I work 2 jobs, go to school, and do an internship. When I do have time to play I dont want to go around the game having to unlock all this sh*t. I just wanna sit down and play. Other people with busy lives agree. I have seen many posts about this.

Unlocking was certainly part of the experience for me, sure. Unlocked everything, then jumped online and still playing after almost 2 months. Makes sense to me, pretty much every game has unlockables, but if you don't care that much, why would you make a big deal out of attires anyway?

Unlocking was certainly part of the experience for me, sure. Unlocked everything, then jumped online and still playing after almost 2 months. Makes sense to me, pretty much every game has unlockables, but if you don't care that much, why would you make a big deal out of attires anyway?

like you said you pay $60 bucks right? Well for $60 i'd like to use all the wrestlers, attires, and arenas if I want to when I get to play. I liked the unlock code for smackdown vs raw like the above poster said. Those that wanted to use it could and those that didnt didnt have to. The game has 30 guys and 10 are locked? that was bullsh*t. I had to waste time going through to unlock guys, 6 of them the ones I really wanted, just to be able to use them? The code was great. dont know why they disabled it. Some like to unlock stuff and do that and I am not saying there is anything wrong with that, but telling "do it yourself" of "it adds to the replay" when some people HATE to have to unlock isnt a bonus for them. get what im saying?

like you said you pay $60 bucks right? Well for $60 i'd like to use all the wrestlers, attires, and arenas if I want to when I get to play. I liked the unlock code for smackdown vs raw like the above poster said. Those that wanted to use it could and those that didnt didnt have to. The game has 30 guys and 10 are locked? that was bullsh*t. I had to waste time going through to unlock guys, 6 of them the ones I really wanted, just to be able to use them? The code was great. dont know why they disabled it. Some like to unlock stuff and do that and I am not saying there is anything wrong with that, but telling "do it yourself" of "it adds to the replay" when some people HATE to have to unlock isnt a bonus for them. get what im saying?

I get it but it's the way the guys made the game, just like any other game has unlockables.. it's not really something you can change.. people who didn't like unlocking were lucky there was a code at all.

I get it but it's the way the guys made the game, just like any other game has unlockables.. it's not really something you can change.. people who didn't like unlocking were lucky there was a code at all.

and why was there a code? because the developers knew many people didnt like to unlock. it was the assholes at thq that blocked it.

the gameplay keeps me playing.

That right there is the definition of replay value, basically.

the gameplay keeps me playing.

That right there is the definition of replay value, basically.

agreed. smackdown vs raw 2008 for ps2 had tons of unlockables but the crappy roster and terrible gameplay still had me returning it a week later....unlockables yet no replay value go figure. haha. i like the unlock all codes myself. ever since smackdown vs raw 2010 for ps3 when my game save data corrupted and I had to redo everything. what a pain in the ass.

Archived