Official CAWs.WS WWE ALL STARS Tournament (xbox 360)

Charles Shane

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Depending on how many people signup we may record the matches. If this happens each match will be a triple threat and a participant will pin the admin at the beginning of the match to eliminate him and continue with one on one. If we get an overwhelming amount of people and go on an honor system and take people at there word… We will not Stand for any cheating and will act accordingly.

Charles, man....you're just asking for headaches with an honor system.

Depending on how many people signup we may record the matches. If this happens each match will be a triple threat and a participant will pin the admin at the beginning of the match to eliminate him and continue with one on one. If we get an overwhelming amount of people and go on an honor system and take people at there word… We will not Stand for any cheating and will act accordingly.

Charles, man....you're just asking for headaches with an honor system.

I think we should choose one superstar to stick to, therefore we can take a picture of our winning and one person can't claim they are the other person.

If we go that route and someone tries to cheat and you have proof they are disqualified. We can make it to where you have to let us know which Superstar you are before you wrestle that match. Yes, you can use different superstars for different matches.

possible problems-

there is no honor among thieves

what if 2 people want to use the same character?

the prizes....anybody who is good at the game more than likely has that guide and the brawlstick or pad(with the turbo buttons clear advantage over non stick users)so there's a little problem with that. You wont pin anyone who already has the stick or pad.

possible problems-

the prizes....anybody who is good at the game more than likely has that guide and the brawlstick or pad(with the turbo buttons clear advantage over non stick users)so there's a little problem with that. You wont pin anyone who already has the stick or pad.

When it comes to people wanting the same superstar we will flip a coin. :)

Can't do anything about Brawl Sticks or Pads since there is no way to prove they have one.

If people don't like the prizes they don't have to enter.

possible problems-

To be honest, the All-Stars, or any Arcade Stick, is useless in All-Stars.

I agree but its definitely a pain to pin that person- you have to go for the knockout. Cage matches are where the stick seems to help- I dont have the stick. THQ sent me a brawl pad as part of a prize pack I won but it was for PS3 so I sold it.

Top 5 wrestlers people will want to use:

Edge

Austin

Swagger

HBK

Sheamus

but considering how over powered the dlc is maybe Dibiase and Rhodes will sneak in there.

Looks like they'll be no ps3 tourney for me.

My ps3 just died. No warranty.

I so regret dropping $550 on it for Metal Gear, lol. :(

It died just as I was about to lay the smackdown on Taker online with Mr.Perfect.

My game is stuck in there too without any way to eject it unless I have it repaired/crack it open myself.

It died just as I was about to lay the smackdown on Taker online with Mr.Perfect.

My game is stuck in there too without any way to eject it unless I have it repaired/crack it open myself.

PS3 Slim? or Phat broken how? Yellow light of death? or just not loading up?

PS3 Slim? or Phat broken how? Yellow light of death? or just not loading up?

Phat YLOD.

Signed up. Looks like I'm gonna be balls deep in training. Gotta get my conditioning up. Callus up the old thumbs. Crack open some Green Bulls. I don't know about y'all but I'm cutting YouTube promos in this piece.

Nice! Looking forward to the promos

Archived