Hey Chico!

Makaveli-The-Don

My old account used to be bhav_nWo for those can remember me and i made a few caws last year. My Scott Hall was stolen last year so i decided to stop cawing for a while. Also cant log back into by old account so this is my new account.

Face Shot

1st Attire

5713472.jpg

5713558.jpg

5713587.jpg

2nd Attire

5713591.jpg

If theres enough interest in this then i'l be uploading this to PSN. I will also be making 8 attires in total so the caw will be 2 slots.

Credit to rich0009 for the paint tool razor logo and razor blades.

wow I like it! I'd like that same morphing except as a Scott hall caw. have the original attire a normal Scott hall (with the blood drops), 2nd attire razor ramon, 3rd an nwo attire and 4th a cutscene attire (with a shirt/sweater and a backwards bandana)

:)

wow I like it! I'd like that same morphing except as a Scott hall caw. have the original attire a normal Scott hall (with the blood drops), 2nd attire razor ramon, 3rd an nwo attire and 4th a cutscene attire (with a shirt/sweater and a backwards bandana)

Thanks man, i forgot to mention i will be making a scott hall aswell loool. just going to finish razor attires first :)

Thanks man, i forgot to mention i will be making a scott hall aswell loool. just going to finish razor attires first :)

well I'm looking forward to both your projects then :)

I've been searching for an updated diesel (morphing wise) so I can reunite the outsiders 8)

I've been searching for an updated diesel (morphing wise) so I can reunite the outsiders 8)

have u tried on looking on PSN? im sure i saw some decent Diesels but im not sure if they were updated versions.

have u tried on looking on PSN? im sure i saw some decent Diesels but im not sure if they were updated versions.

i did awhile back but they were ok, i just wish i could find a current kevin nash caw as original attire, a 2011 royal rumble diesel attire, an nwo attire as the 3rd & a cutscene attire as the 4th, thatll be perfect! :)

Archived