A Potential Addition?

Misatouki

TNA released this video of interviews with a few people that attended a recent Gut Check in New York. One of those people included in the video is Jeremy Prophet/ "The Prophet" Jeremy Barnoff (first guy):

So the question is; could you see TNA picking this guy up, like they did Tommy Mercer/Crimson? Sure, the last thing TNA needs right now is another addition to their roster, but I think he would be a great, young, longterm addition to the roster with guys like Sting, Kurt Angle and possibly a few others on the current roster getting near to hanging up the boots. So yeah, just what are your thoughts on him?

If you've never seen him, here's a few stuff involving him:

They need to make this Gut Check a tv show deal. Or at least a web series it could kinda be like TE or NXt I like it from what i see.

They need to make this Gut Check a tv show deal. Or at least a web series it could kinda be like TE or NXt I like it from what i see.

Think it would do better as a web based show myself.. The Prophet is not that bad all together, would like to see him up in TNA down the road

TNA should use this Gut Check show to their advantage and setup a poll with say 3 to 5 contestants and have people vote them off kinda like an internet Survivor,lol

I like the first guy, looks like a high flyer. I'd watch his Steiner video if Youtube would load the videos faster for me.

If I'm not mistaken, I think saw thisguy on WWE in a Smackdown match jobbing to some former tag team. I'm thinking it was Rhodes and McIntyre.

What's with the comparisons to Kofi? :shift:

I hope the first guy is a High Flyer a bit like Kofi.

Maybe not like say Amazing Red, but he does a few high flying stuff.

I really don't think TNA need any additions to their roster at the moment.

As I said in the first post, guys like Sting and Angle (and possibly a few more on the current roster) only having a couple years left in them, this guy could be a good longterm addition to their roster.

The Gut Check isn't suppose to be like Tough Enough or NXT. It has similarities to both, but it's more so like ECW's House of Hardcore, where it's just wrestlers from TNA (D'Lo Brown and Jeff Jarrett being the main two) evaluating with the people that show up.

I like the first guy, looks like a high flyer. I'd watch his Steiner video if Youtube would load the videos faster for me.

If I'm not mistaken, I think saw thisguy on WWE in a Smackdown match jobbing to some former tag team. I'm thinking it was Rhodes and McIntyre.

That and I believe he was also one of Big Show's warm-up opponents for... well whenever that was. :P

Also, off topic, Darker than Black is awesome. :D

Archived