Please close

Stinger_tap10

In light of the recent passing of one of my favorite superstars and one of the best ever, Mr. Randy Savage, I feel it is my duty to come up the THE BEST EVER Randy Savage tribute caw this side of the 360, with your guy's input. Which brings me to why I'm here.

Over the next 3 days, I'm going to be taking requests from you guys as to what you all collectively want in this caw and attire requests. You can leave your comments, suggestions and attire requests below, and in the next 3 days after I tally up and see what the most requested attires are, I'll put up a poll for you all to vote on. The 4 with the most votes will be made and with time allowing, maybe start a second one with a few of the left overs. I will provide progress updates as soon as they happen, and will TRY and provide pics to show the progress. I have no other way than a very crappy cell phone camera to take pics, but if someone gracious enough sees this and would help out provide some cap card pics, you'll be credited in the creation and will have your choice automatically made on the second Savage caw.

Only one stipulation, if you request an attire, you must provide the ref pics for them.

SO, I hope this will be a great thing for everyone to participate in, and hope this does atleast some justice to the memory of "Macho Man".

UPDATE: Friday, May 27th:

Took pic of face with cellphone cam. Only temporary until my good friend KRad sends me a HQ cap card pic of it. Don't worry, face can be edited to match any era that wins out in the coming poll.

2qaqwll.jpg

UPDATE: Saturday, June 4th

Sorry to anyone who wanted to see this, but I'm not gonna continue this thread or project due to lack of any real serious interest. I'm still gonna do my own tribute caw to Randy the way I want it done, but no one else seems to care, so I'm not gonna waste my time.

This will officially mark my last caw post here as well. I'll still continue to participate elsewhere on the forums and continue to be a member, but you guys ruined my faith in this section. Unless something changes for the next game, I won't post a caw again, and Thank you to Silvered for atleast taking some interest.

Update in OP

from the nose up to the eyes it's outstanding, mouth and eyebrows need work and facial hair is very bad, make it look like KRads

The reason the mouth looks like that is he was moving when the pic was taken, thats why it looks so bad, as I would normally agree , and the facial hair was for his WCW era, not his WWE one. Like I said, will match that when I start attires.

Check this vid, used it as reference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW9xpcINCRo

So here's the deal, due to the overwhelimingly underwhelming response to the thread, I'm just gonna go ahead do whatever I feel fits the task.

If no one cares, just post, and I wont even bother, as I feel that no one does.

Eh, might be the last time I post here (In this section. Its dead all the time for PS3 each year anyway)

So here's the deal, due to the overwhelimingly underwhelming response to the thread, I'm just gonna go ahead do whatever I feel fits the task.

Eh, might be the last time I post here (In this section. Its dead all the time for PS3 each year anyway)

Exactly, my Rock and Stone Cold topic is deserted lol

Exactly, my Rock and Stone Cold topic is deserted lol

ssme goes for my jeff hardy topic

Archived