new and improved Jeff Hardy *NEWS 9/14/11*

High Flying Maniac

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should I allow people to edit my Jeffs

• Yes
    • No
    • It's up to you (i hate this answer lol)
  2. 2. What era should my next jeff hardy be based on?

I think you should do the 2010 to 2011 Jeff Hardy

i actually done attires from 2010-2011 a lot. i'm even making more attires from his recent tna look

did you make the hctp attire that I requested back in your request thread? (If so can post a pic of it please :) my ps3 is acting weird so i cant view it currently on the community creations)

I think you should do the 2010 to 2011 Jeff Hardy

i actually done attires from 2010-2011 a lot. i'm even making more attires from his recent tna look

did you make the hctp attire that I requested back in your request thread? (If so can post a pic of it please :) my ps3 is acting weird so i cant view it currently on the community creations)

not yet, srry

i got sidetracked by other games and actually playing 2011 instead of just creating lol

first of all your jeff hardy is sick, probly the best one ive personaly seen yet.

but i was wandering if you could maybe do his attire from survivor series 2002? including the face paint?

i dont have any ref pics but ive found a video from youtube that might help a bit (sort of)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq0qx2zVQiw

first of all, thank you and second of all, i was actually thinking of doing a jeff with all attires from the era

that era would be awesome

I agree. I've yet to see a great Hardy from this era.

just voted for 2002 and am still waiting for the following attire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkceR5OfoOE&feature=player_embedded

i'm still waiting for more votes

Jeff got some new tattoos, but there isnt any clear refs yet.

i noticed that he got them a whil ago. i'm gonna try 2 get any of my friends on PSN 2 make them(probably the 1 that made the arm tattoo)

• 4 weeks later...

just adding this incase ppl missed it

i'll be doing most if not all these requests when WWE '12 comes out and i'll do only a few more for SvR 2011. i'm still not sure what i'll do for 2011 but it wont be any of the rquests. read my first post 4 a bit more info

Archived