Seth Rollins (IN-GAME PICTURES)

rtegedg

Just started Rollins yesterday, my very first CAW in SmackDown vs RAW 2011 so I hope it's alright.

UPDATE

In-Game Pictures facing my Xavier Woods.

x6d836.png

2u8iiz4.png

6p4u9h.png

2rnakcg.png

ehx3k4.png

With hair + Nose re-done

wiueeg.png

Body Shot

2lbp202.png

Jaw sorted and mouth sorted hopefully.

wmcaqh.png

Bone Record tights paint tool.

a48oe8.png

Suicide Butterflies paint tool. (Unfinished)

28ushhf.png

Need suggestions, thank you very much.

P.S. I have no hair so you can truly concentrate on the face.

I think you could add preview of him with hair,as it would make it easier to tell about head and cranium shape.

Paint tools look great,i really would like to see his FCW attire,the bright colors one,but refs might be hard to find.Also are the trunks what shade of black? as they should be around 25 so that it doesn't look too bright in game.

Ill add bit nose width,and work around nose a bit.

I think you could add preview of him with hair,as it would make it easier to tell about head and cranium shape.

Paint tools look great,i really would like to see his FCW attire,the bright colors one,but refs might be hard to find.Also are the trunks what shade of black? as they should be around 25 so that it doesn't look too bright in game.

Ill add bit nose width,and work around nose a bit.

Thank you for the consistent replies, you're really helping me out :)

- Hair is a problem, the styles are all pretty bad so the best is the Jeff Hardy hair all black. I'll upload a picture soon.

- I did search for the colourful FCW one but there were no pictures and copying something of that detail from youtube would be too difficult.

- The trunks are around 30 so they does get that pitch black look about them, the tools look fine in game. The shine was mostly the bad camera.

- For some reason the nose is difficult for me, it doesn't seem to be working much. I'll give it another try and upload pictures with hair. Thanks for the replies though, they really do help.

New hair added, body figs and nose done.

Are you going to do his kickpads?

Definately, eventually. The in-game pictures were purely to show body and face morphing in the game. Paint tools are yet to be finished.

Maybe if you find me some ref-pic's of his kickpad's I cant do the ones you want?

Morphing seems good,but the facial hair is trowing it off abit,might be the fact that im thinking of Tyler Black,and have no idea what kind a facial hair he haves now tho.

Also your Xavier seems good,and i have been looking for one,so will you do thread for it too?

Morphing seems good,but the facial hair is trowing it off abit,might be the fact that im thinking of Tyler Black,and have no idea what kind a facial hair he haves now tho.

Also your Xavier seems good,and i have been looking for one,so will you do thread for it too?

I dunno if I will post my Xavier. I have the paint tools spot on and the attire correct. The face is alright so maybe. If you really want.

• 1 month later...

I dunno if I will post my Xavier. I have the paint tools spot on and the attire correct. The face is alright so maybe. If you really want.

Well is it on psn than?I would like to at least see it.

Same here. Been looking for a Xavier for a while. All the ones on psn are...well....terrible

Archived