The BIGGEST RKO in History!!!

itsmyyard

I think the vids would be better if they werent set up, ya know.. Have some real online matches and hit some out-of-nowhere moves on unsuspecting opponents.. Instead of always setting up everything, and rehearsing..

Most of my videos (except 25 ways) aren't set ups but happened in actual matches.

LOL you expect us to believe that? Most of it's obviously planned. Hell the opponents actually wait for you to activate a finisher before they do a move.

Have you seen the finishers in mid air for example? He's clearly in the middle of a fight.

It's pretty damn easy to get out of the cage. It happens almost every match I have on accident, and it's happened with a friend a *censored*ton of times. It's pretty fun.

I'm not your friend, buddy.

Most of my videos (except 25 ways) aren't set ups but happened in actual matches.

LOL you expect us to believe that? Most of it's obviously planned. Hell the opponents actually wait for you to activate a finisher before they do a move.

Have you seen the finishers in mid air for example? He's clearly in the middle of a fight.

Yeah they aren't THAT HARD to pull off. I do it all the time.

Some of them are, I know. But I've seen some of his RKOs that are obviously staged or rehearsed.

Like i've said before the vast majority of my clips are from actual matches. 25 Ways videos are normally staged but some clips in them are from actual matches.

It's pretty damn easy to get out of the cage. It happens almost every match I have on accident, and it's happened with a friend a *censored*ton of times. It's pretty fun.

Don't lie. You <3 me.

Don't lie. You <3 me.

ib7tTI.gif

• 3 weeks later...

how do you do the glitch to get out of the cage?is their a sight or video we can check out to learn it? (i'm not a noob but i have only had the game two days so i'm trying to learn.)

Archived