Yokozuna - Big Man

Kamala - Brawler

Bam Bam Bigelow - acrobat or Brawler

King Kong Bundy - Big Man

SVR 2009 DLC Legends

Doink The Clown - Brawler

Bushwackers - Brawler

Vader - Brawler

Just got bored decided to make this topic pin pointing legends from Legends Of Wrestlemania whom could of came for DLC instead of Hayes

Discuss

id rather have ravshing rick rude or brutus the barber but i heard wwe didnt want rick rude in the game for some reason which is BS because he was in LOW and SVR 2008.

his family decided late 2009 not to renew his wwe legends contract. perhaps this left vince bitter and thats why he didnt want him in.

id rather have ravshing rick rude or brutus the barber but i heard wwe didnt want rick rude in the game for some reason which is BS because he was in LOW and SVR 2008.

his family decided late 2009 not to renew his wwe legends contract. perhaps this left vince bitter and thats why he didnt want him in.

JYD and Yokozuna's families did also. That maybe why they werent in all stars either. I cant remember the 4th one though. Rude, Yoko, JYD, and another wrestler didnt resign their legends deals (wrestlezone.com reported it at the same time).

Reason I made this topic is to let the THQ members who are on this forum ( if there are really from THQ thats another story) to know that Micheal Hayes is a very hated character and shouldn't be included in any future WWE game .

I ain't buying him so just cancel him he is least liked.

I honestly thought we would see Sheik and British Bulldog 4 sure.. I wont mind playing as Michael Hayes 2 be honest.. Not really that big of a fan, but seeing him in this game could prove interesting..

• 2 weeks later...

added a poll to let THQ people who are on this website to have a look at the hatred of having Hayes.

im sure thq isnt going to care about your poll and I am sure they know nobody wants michael hayes. problem is wwe has final say on the roster. hayes is a backstage agent for wwe and vince likes him a lot. thats why he gets added. vince adds him to get him some royalty checks from the game. this is the same reason why we saw hayes and arn anderson in legends of wrestlemania. the fact they still work there goes a long way in determining why they are in the games they are in. I love how people just assume thq "doesnt realize" we dont want michael hayes in the game. I am sure he isnt their first, second, hundredth choice either.

I still don't know why Flair wasn't in. I mean maybe he didn't want to or whatever, but if Hogan made it Flair should have.

hogan's deal with tna includes he is allowed to have his own merchandise and licensing agreements on the side. ric flair's does not. this is a big reason why hogan was in all stars and also has hiw own 360 video game coming out and it is not a TNA game.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/hulk-hogans-main-event/news/6315827/hulk-hogan-gets-kinect-ed

just clear air for all the ham and eggers micheal ps hayes wa whooping ass all over usa and the birds worked in wwf till vkm was wantign splitthem up n then the birds said NO to vkm n went back to wccw n jcp and rock n rolled all over. hayes is gifted on mic and ring pyschology.

just clear air for all the ham and eggers micheal ps hayes wa whooping ass all over usa and the birds worked in wwf till vkm was wantign splitthem up n then the birds said NO to vkm n went back to wccw n jcp and rock n rolled all over. hayes is gifted on mic and ring pyschology.

Archived