Been playing just over a week

odyn1232

Well, finally got my copy last saturday and gotta say, cant seem to put it down. I really enjoy the gameplay (though could do without the constant blocking on the part of the cpu opponents) and the animation was a nice change of pace. Could use some work, not much:

-More decals and better placement system.

-More Finishers, Movesets, Entrance moves(See "WWF No Mercy" for a good list of finishers and entrances and refer to older Smackdown! titles for move sets. :D )

-Better call names wouldn't hurt.

-Few more path of the champions

-Add use of DLC movesets, entrances and finishers.

Other than that I am quite happy with this one. Even CAW as limited as it is kills some time and going through path of the champions kinda reminds me of the old n64 story modes.

With all that said, I'm going to go play some more. Take care everyone and thank you to THQ for a good time killer and hope to see All Stars 2 if it all works out for this title. If not, thanks anyhow for this All Stars.

I think Path of Champions matches should've been randomized in order and stipulation except the ones the cutscenes mentioned. It would make it seem like a real fighter, again because their arcade modes are always random.

Well, finally got my copy last saturday and gotta say, cant seem to put it down. I really enjoy the gameplay (though could do without the constant blocking on the part of the cpu opponents) and the animation was a nice change of pace. Could use some work, not much:

-More decals and better placement system. Yep.

-More Finishers, Movesets, Entrance moves(See "WWF No Mercy" for a good list of finishers and entrances and refer to older Smackdown! titles for move sets. :D ) Well editing movesets wouldn't work for this game, but more standard sets would be cool.

-Better call names wouldn't hurt. Agreed, this is true for every wwe game so far

-Few more path of the champions Meh, I could go with or without more. It still has more stuff than every other fighting game.. I get really annoyed how companies can't make simple one on ones with the cpu, for example MK and MvC. This game has every mode against the CPU.

-Add use of DLC movesets, entrances and finishers. 100% agreed

Other than that I am quite happy with this one. Even CAW as limited as it is kills some time and going through path of the champions kinda reminds me of the old n64 story modes.

With all that said, I'm going to go play some more. Take care everyone and thank you to THQ for a good time killer and hope to see All Stars 2 if it all works out for this title. If not, thanks anyhow for this All Stars.

Archived