A closer look at TNA president Dixie Carter

nonameneeded

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2011/5/18/2177424/a-closer-look-at-tna-president-dixie-carter

This was funny/depressing.

“Oh, Dixie is just as catty and just as mean spirited to the women as the men are. I remember once there were fans in the front row chanting for ODB. When she was in the back later, Dixie told her that she noticed the fans chanting for her. ODB, trying to be modest, responded by joking, “Thanks, I paid for them to be there.†Dixie then laughed and said, 'We don’t pay you enough for that.'"

This was a good read and it is true, she stays loyal to the people that can be seen as sinking the ship while fans are even telling her that the product stinks and they need to go. Yes it wouldn't have been right having Heyman in control of money (hiring and firing on his own, we all know the ECW situation) but booking wise he would know what to do.

This is that same website that has been slandering TNA for the past couple months now, and since it's the only website that carries any of these stories, I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

Sad part is people actually believe these sides. I was watching a wrestling stream a few weeks back and one of the people in the chat box was talking about how Karen was only on TV because Dixie's husband trying sexually harassing her. Now if this was on a reputable site I might actually read it but I take sites with hidden agendas with a grain of salt.

This is that same website that has been slandering TNA for the past couple months now, and since it's the only website that carries any of these stories, I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

Sad part is people actually believe these sides. I was watching a wrestling stream a few weeks back and one of the people in the chat box was talking about how Karen was only on TV because Dixie's husband trying sexually harassing her. Now if this was on a reputable site I might actually read it but I take sites with hidden agendas with a grain of salt.

Yea, like I only see one article about WWE which actually would do any damage, and it still isn't as bad as any of the TNA articles.

Yea, like I only see one article about WWE which actually would do any damage, and it still isn't as bad as any of the TNA articles.

Well what gets me (could be wrong) is the guy hides behind the name "S.Bruce" does anyone know who this guy his? His real name? What knowledge he has of the wrestling business? He claims that he's talked to current and former members of TNA which means he has connections. Yet no one knows him so whose to say that his connections are just Bullshit? Other wrestling sites like ProWrestling.net provide their real names and are held to their word because their reputation depends on it. This guy hides behind a screen name to not take any responsibility for his posts.

RE: How credible these articles are

Daffney rt'd the one about her, which was partly why it got as big as it did, it was her story too. Stevie Richards has rt'd their stuff too.

It's easy to say its biased, but a lot of the stuff they bring up us just what wrestlers themselves have said. Taylor Wilde admitted herself she was caught at sunglass hut while champion, Kong and Gail have talked openly about the money issues, and guys like Matt Bentley were talking about the crappy working conditions long before that site came about.

They don't pay medical bills, no one can argue that anymore. It's been confirmed enough times. There is even a lawsuit about it.

Well what gets me (could be wrong) is the guy hides behind the name "S.Bruce" does anyone know who this guy his? His real name? What knowledge he has of the wrestling business? He claims that he's talked to current and former members of TNA which means he has connections. Yet no one knows him so whose to say that his connections are just Bullshit? Other wrestling sites like ProWrestling.net provide their real names and are held to their word because their reputation depends on it. This guy hides behind a screen name to not take any responsibility for his posts.

Good points. But of course so many people are so quick to judge TNA they don't think about these things.

RE: How credible these articles are

Daffney rt'd the one about her, which was partly why it got as big as it did, it was her story too. Stevie Richards has rt'd their stuff too.

It's easy to say its biased, but a lot of the stuff they bring up us just what wrestlers themselves have said. Taylor Wilde admitted herself she was caught at sunglass hut while champion, Kong and Gail have talked openly about the money issues, and guys like Matt Bentley were talking about the crappy working conditions long before that site came about.

They don't pay medical bills, no one can argue that anymore. It's been confirmed enough times. There is even a lawsuit about it.

For anybody that's depressed after reading that,check out the links about Vince's craziness. They're f*cking awesome!!!

Vince calls him into his office to ask why he stopped riding with him. “Do you not like Vince anymore?†(Apparently he had a habit of referring to himself in the third person at times).

This hasn't changed my views on Dixie at all. Her YouShoot interview didn't do her any justice either.

She did a shoot interview? Just curious cuz I was wondering when or if she would actually do one.

Kayfabe Commentaries did a YouShoot (live) with her... it was quite funny... such as her going to say if people chant "Fire Russo" she is going to fire someone else...

This was a good read and it is true, she stays loyal to the people that can be seen as sinking the ship while fans are even telling her that the product stinks and they need to go. Yes it wouldn't have been right having Heyman in control of money (hiring and firing on his own, we all know the ECW situation) but booking wise he would know what to do.

:lol:Totally.

Archived